All Categories

Fusions Should Not Disappear From Summoning Portal

Search
Jul 22, 2020, 07:1707/22/20
07/22/20

I was able to fuse Kantra early because I had previously pulled Basher, and had planned on fusing a second Basher once the last rare became available through the event. What I didnt realize is that once you fuse a legendary that it disappears entirely from the summoning portal meaning you cant fuse any of the epics anymore. I had no idea this would happen, since you can only fuse Kantra once I presumed that fusing her just becomes locked but that I could still have access to fusing the epics, there is nothing in the news for the event or in the summoning portal that explains what happens after you actually fuse the legendary. I spent money on resources used specifically for this event and lost access to content because there was no transparency on this, and I feel legitimately ripped off because of a blatant lack of information. If this is how the game is going to treat paying players then I wont be supporting the game anymore. I submitted a report through the game but got an automated response which I can only interpret means my complaint will be ignored, so I am posting here in hopes that it will be read and the situation will be rectified.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2020, 15:4607/22/20
05/16/19

It literally states that "Kantra the Cyclone can only be fused 1 time" in the fusion portal.

The fusion disappears afterwards. This has been always the case with all the limited time fusions, so people fuse their extra epics before fusing the legendary. I don't think support can help you with this, unfortunately. 

Jul 22, 2020, 17:0407/22/20
07/22/20

“there is nothing in the news for the event or in the summoning portal that explains what happens after you actually fuse the legendary.”

This is my gripe. Im a newer player that hasnt fused any legendaries previously, so I dont have the inherent experience to simply know this, and that information should he upfront when money is being spent on resources. It is not intuitive to think the whole fusion will completely disappear, so all the resources I spent on farming potions and ranking the rares is wasted, on top of losing an epic I wanted to keep. I dont have a problem with the idea of waiting to fuse, the problem is that I could not have known to do so based on the information the game provided. “That has always been the case with all limited time fusions” is a terrible answer that takes for granted experience that newer players simply dont have. I would have planned accordingly if I had the correct information, but that wasnt stated and it is reasonable to be upset when an important aspect of the event is hidden.

Jun 18, 2021, 09:2006/18/21
Jun 18, 2021, 09:30(edited)
02/28/20

Totally agree @tellum_yort!

There is absolutely no reason to vanish entire fusion, until the time limit is up or all five fusions are fused once. This is a scam and not a fair behavior.

Now I feel robbed with many useless rares in roster.

It's brainless and illogical from developers. Logical approach is to lock already finished fusions. They gave us the oportunity to finish Lego Fusion before the end, so they have to give us oportunity to finish the the Fusion event completely.

Jun 18, 2021, 09:3506/18/21
Jun 18, 2021, 14:51(edited)
04/06/20

The same here. Thank you for cheating me out!

Lego fusion is finished, but the rest RARES are now useless and there is no more reason to continue with another events.

From the point of view of a greedy Plarium is twice as much stupid approach. Now I will not spend my valuable sources on next four events.

Cheaters!