All Categories

New fusion has a bug already

Search
Jul 14, 2020, 08:3207/14/20
07/31/19

Just saw the video of hell hades and stew gaming.. Our new legendary girl Kantra dies in spider den after 2 mintues. and let me tell u the amazing part.. it just dies automatically.. Minion spider hit her will 5k damage and boom.. she is dead. I mean what the hell plarium.. U are telling me that u are a multi millionaire dollar company (may be a billion don't know) have more that 500 employees and u didn't even did a test run on spider den in which she is suppose to shine by the way.. i was thinking the company has changed with apologies and saying they will fix the arena and all but... ....................... I just don't know what to say
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2020, 08:5007/14/20
07/17/19
It just looks like a display bug... chill out
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2020, 13:1807/16/20
04/06/20

Hi

Resoram valrie said:

Just saw the video of hell hades and stew gaming.. Our new legendary girl Kantra dies in spider den after 2 mintues. and let me tell u the amazing part.. it just dies automatically.. Minion spider hit her will 5k damage and boom.. she is dead. I mean what the hell plarium.. U are telling me that u are a multi millionaire dollar company (may be a billion don't know) have more that 500 employees and u didn't even did a test run on spider den in which she is suppose to shine by the way.. i was thinking the company has changed with apologies and saying they will fix the arena and all but... ....................... I just don't know what to say

SPYDER73 said:

It just looks like a display bug... chill out

Thank you for your prompt feedback. We are aware of the bug on a Kantra’s passive, and working on a fix. We'll add it to the game as soon as it's ready. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Have a nice day and stay safe.