All Categories

Fusion Resource

Fusion Resource

Search
Jul 10, 2020, 13:1707/10/20
08/06/19

Fusion Resource

Can we do the new upcoming fusion as a free to play?Will there be any permanent fusion?Fusion should not be too much resource intensive if u can't provide resource.Free to play player need to save alot of resource just to finish fusion that is not fair.I spend a couple of bucks in this game but can't keep up with all those events and tournament that are money hungry.Add some advertisements in game for people with limited resources to survive.There will be tons of player if u make events available for all player not just rich kids.And there are alot of other things to sell in game.Ur game will die if u guys keep this kind of money digging techniques.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2020, 20:2907/10/20
05/16/19

While some have been difficult like Tormin, most fusions have been generally doable f2p.

Though we can't say for sure now since the requirements and the events haven't been released yet, it's fair to assume that this upcoming fusion should be fairly easy to do since all the recent fusions have been really easy with proper resource management. (Plus all the Epic champion requirements aren't new ones)

I guess we should just wait and see. 
Jul 10, 2020, 20:4007/10/20
04/14/20
Lxzy said:

While some have been difficult like Tormin, most fusions have been generally doable f2p.

Though we can't say for sure now since the requirements and the events haven't been released yet, it's fair to assume that this upcoming fusion should be fairly easy to do since all the recent fusions have been really easy with proper resource management. (Plus all the Epic champion requirements aren't new ones)

I guess we should just wait and see. 
Let's just say that 'easy' is a very relative concept. :P For an F2P who's been playing for long enough or just has the luck of already having a bunch of the rares or even the epics, it should surely be doable. But someone who isn't endgame level yet, has to get all the required champions from the events during the fusion and isn't sitting on a couple of thousand gems probably wouldn't have any realistic chance of completing the fusion. At least, judging by the Gurptuk fusion and what it took to get all the rares/epics for that one. 
Jul 11, 2020, 07:0407/11/20
08/06/19
I played for nearly 1 year and all i got is 2 epic from void shard and i got 2 dupe void epic from recent void shard.I hate getting dupe from void shard.It is hard to come by and all i got is dupe sad.So it is hard for us F2p to finish fusion.We can't farm if we really want finish fusion.We need to save a lot of resources just for fusion.How do we progress without farming artifacts haha this game so greedy thats the fact.They either make fusion permanent or reduce the fusion resources needed.
Jul 13, 2020, 10:0107/13/20
08/06/19
Now fusion is out u see there are fusion material that can only be obtainable from champion chase tournament so it is not F2P friendly.
Jul 13, 2020, 10:0807/13/20
07/05/19

I actually have the materials for some but I already feed them with their duplicates so their skills are already booked using their duplicates, so I'm not going to use them for the fusion.

Sigh...
Jul 13, 2020, 10:5707/13/20
04/13/20

OzzLee said:

I actually have the materials for some but I already feed them with their duplicates so their skills are already booked using their duplicates, so I'm not going to use them for the fusion.

Sigh...

I would recommend keeping two of each champion. One to use duplicates on, and one for a possible fusion.

I lack at least one of the champions myself. The energy cost to fuse the four Epics, and to *5/50 them and to ascend them, is staggering anyway.
Jul 13, 2020, 11:1507/13/20
Jul 13, 2020, 11:16(edited)
06/30/20

I just saw the new fusion with all available resource to fuse him, oops, but this girl got a bad review, all 2020 fusions (but Rotos) got bad reviews, they are just legos for fun. Most of them even, you could say, waste rss to fuse. 

As F2P players, especially new ones, I suggest you keep collecting Rare, Epic champs as many as you could, also save as many gems as you could, and wait for a really good fusion. How do you know good fusion or not ? Reviews, in game and forum, reddit, youtube. 
Jul 13, 2020, 11:1607/13/20
07/05/19

breezebumper said:

Now fusion is out u see there are fusion material that can only be obtainable from champion chase tournament so it is not F2P friendly.

Fusion is basically a reward program for people who spend and have an excessive numbers of heroes... For F2P it's basically a target of opportunity, if you're lucky and you have the ingredient then go for it.

But what you have to look at, is that they have a "permanent" fusion for us F2P, which is actually rarity amongst other freemium game.

In other games, this kind of system to reward excess collectibles usually are exclusively for the big spender, where the F2P have very little chance to use the system at all.

For me having to play this kind of game since they were coming out on Friendster (I bet 95% of you wouldn't even know what Friendster is 😉😉😉) I'm just used to it and come to accept what we as f2p  can or cannot participate 

Jul 15, 2020, 08:0007/15/20
08/06/19
Well look at summoners war even without spending single cent i can compete with big spender if i farm diligently.In every event every player can participate not just spender.Thats called fair game.U spend if u want to progress faster.Not like raid summoners war is not that greedy.Every event should be able to complete by every player without needing to save resources just to farm single events.Event that can not be complete is not event.
Jul 15, 2020, 16:5407/15/20
12/19/19
breezebumper said:

Well look at summoners war even without spending single cent i can compete with big spender if i farm diligently.In every event every player can participate not just spender.Thats called fair game.U spend if u want to progress faster.Not like raid summoners war is not that greedy.Every event should be able to complete by every player without needing to save resources just to farm single events.Event that can not be complete is not event.
life isn't fair.  the game is designed to make money, paywalls are inevitable.  get what you can as f2p is all u can do