All Categories

Arbiter Gold4 mission

Arbiter Gold4 mission

Search
Jul 10, 2020, 04:4807/10/20
02/12/20

Arbiter Gold4 mission

Please Plarium, eliminate Arbiter's mission requirement to reach Gold4, the Arena is unbearable to arrive in Gold4! At least lower the requirement to get only the Gold Arena (Gold1) pls

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2020, 05:3207/10/20
Jul 10, 2020, 05:33(edited)
06/30/20
5 stars, lol, I was in Gold 4 for 3 months but not doing that mission, now when I check that mission I sound FK!, FK FK FK FK, when classic arena is made much much much harder like this and I am not in Gold 4 anymore.
Jul 10, 2020, 06:1107/10/20
10/19/19

Same here I farmed gold 4 and it was a nice challenge now staying in gold one is near impossible for my team and ive vastly improved since then

Jul 10, 2020, 13:2807/10/20
06/22/19

I started playing last year around February or March, I looked at Arbiter's skill and say to myself "hey, this will help me a lot on every content in the game" and look at the missions and found out that you need to be almost at end game to get Arbiter lol. 

I reached gold4 around August, and if I remember it correctly, I focus on Arbiter's mission sometime November or December. Got her only around January, almost a year of playing. I got her very late in the game since I am not rushing to get her. By the time I got her it means I can auto all stage 20 dungeons. And only her spd lead will benefit my account. 

With that said, I believe not only arena missions that should be nerf to acquire her, but also in other dungeon requirements that needs to auto. 

The purpose of gettiing Arbiter should be to help players finish all stages of dungeons, and not only as a trophy that you already finish dungeon content. 

Jul 10, 2020, 13:3807/10/20
06/30/20

JoinME said:

I started playing last year around February or March, I looked at Arbiter's skill and say to myself "hey, this will help me a lot on every content in the game" and look at the missions and found out that you need to be almost at end game to get Arbiter lol. 

I reached gold4 around August, and if I remember it correctly, I focus on Arbiter's mission sometime November or December. Got her only around January, almost a year of playing. I got her very late in the game since I am not rushing to get her. By the time I got her it means I can auto all stage 20 dungeons. And only her spd lead will benefit my account. 

With that said, I believe not only arena missions that should be nerf to acquire her, but also in other dungeon requirements that needs to auto. 

The purpose of gettiing Arbiter should be to help players finish all stages of dungeons, and not only as a trophy that you already finish dungeon content. 

If I started from last year like you, I did make it already, because everything in this game was easier in 2019, Arena was easier, Clan boss was easier, Shard pull is easier, yes, I tell you shard pull in 2019 gave x2 lego more than 2020, 2019 fusions gave x2 better champs than 2020 fusions. 

Do not tell me about what you got in 2019, I challenge you start new account in 2020 and I believe you never reach to same level as you did in 2019.

Jul 14, 2020, 10:3307/14/20
02/12/20

JoinME said:

I totally agree!

Jan 28, 2022, 10:5401/28/22
09/18/19

After returning to the game from a long break, this is still an issue in 2022. Can't even get to Gold III anymore using Lyssandra at SPD 295. 

Jan 28, 2022, 18:1101/28/22
08/01/21

I've been stuck on the "Reach Gold II" mission for at least three months.  My win rate isn't that bad, either: 77%.  I just can't get past about 2,150 points.  Every time I get above 2,100 or so, the opposition seems to get a lot stronger.  

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 28, 2022, 18:1901/28/22
02/24/19
tijsvannerom_4

After returning to the game from a long break, this is still an issue in 2022. Can't even get to Gold III anymore using Lyssandra at SPD 295. 

Yeah. Seems like 325 or 330 is realistically the floor for Gold 4 right now. It might be easier to put up to 2900 on Friday or Saturday with lower than that, after Plat players stretch out Gold 4 into the 4000-4200 range.

Jan 28, 2022, 18:4001/28/22
06/25/20

Something a lot of people probably have in their toolkit which they are not using - and props to Trips for this idea - is Yoshi.

Yeah his kit is generally garbage. But he does three absolutely amazing things. First, he's one of a very shortlist of champs that have AOE True Fear. Second, he's one of an even shorter list of champs who have AOE ACC up. And lastly, he's one of an even *shorter* list of champs that can respond to losing the speed race.

If you can't get Arbiter to 325 speed, maybe you can get Yoshi to 300ish speed. If so, you can neutralize the speed battle by running Yoshi against those Arbiters. You'll lose the race, Arb will go first, Yoshi will cut in due to his passive, and then True Fear the enemy team.

It's not flawless - you obviously will lose against teams with block debuffs from the set bonus, as well as teams running champs like Nehkret. But Yoshi + Arbiter + Umbral + Nuker, for example, could get you past that initial speed hurdle.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 28, 2022, 18:4901/28/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Something a lot of people probably have in their toolkit which they are not using - and props to Trips for this idea - is Yoshi.

Yeah his kit is generally garbage. But he does three absolutely amazing things. First, he's one of a very shortlist of champs that have AOE True Fear. Second, he's one of an even shorter list of champs who have AOE ACC up. And lastly, he's one of an even *shorter* list of champs that can respond to losing the speed race.

If you can't get Arbiter to 325 speed, maybe you can get Yoshi to 300ish speed. If so, you can neutralize the speed battle by running Yoshi against those Arbiters. You'll lose the race, Arb will go first, Yoshi will cut in due to his passive, and then True Fear the enemy team.

It's not flawless - you obviously will lose against teams with block debuffs from the set bonus, as well as teams running champs like Nehkret. But Yoshi + Arbiter + Umbral + Nuker, for example, could get you past that initial speed hurdle.

I use Yoshi myself actually. But mostly to get my Accuracy up to more easily strip crazy resist teams. He is my go to dude against crazy high power resist Krisk/Nekhret/ teams, basically any teams I see as likely to have immunity sets/shields and/or 600-700+ resist.

As far as using him to cut in, and then taking the initiative to the enemy team, Frenzy gear can significantly help with this as well. But once again, this requires a lot of farming, and on a dungeon general viewed as being more difficult. It's a nice possible strat, although does depend on someone pulling him, or having been around long enough to have done the fusion.

Even without Yoshi, Frenzy gear can help with the cut-in strat in general for "go-secondish" teams. :)

Jan 28, 2022, 19:0701/28/22
06/20/19
Ident20

JoinME said:

If I started from last year like you, I did make it already, because everything in this game was easier in 2019, Arena was easier, Clan boss was easier, Shard pull is easier, yes, I tell you shard pull in 2019 gave x2 lego more than 2020, 2019 fusions gave x2 better champs than 2020 fusions. 

Do not tell me about what you got in 2019, I challenge you start new account in 2020 and I believe you never reach to same level as you did in 2019.

I started a new account in 2021, this was a totally F2P account, and in 2 months had more and better champs than my pay a bit account from 2019 had in 6 or 8 months.