All Categories

Daily login rewards

Daily login rewards

Search
May 23, 2020, 16:0705/23/20
05/01/20
0

Daily login rewards

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. So, yesterday I should got champion Yaga as it was my 60 login day and I've got only 150 tournament points for summon rush champions tournament but there is no Yaga in my stack. I think it is possible that my stack was full at the moment of claiming the reward. Also I have looked in index of champions and Yaga is not highlighted there. Any possible reason for not getting the champion?Thx in advance for help


Edit:Found it in my inbox

Views
974
Comments
7
Comments
May 23, 2020, 20:1905/23/20
05/03/20
917
I remember the first time this happened to me.  I was about to panic until I saw the red dot for overflow.  It was like Christmas.  I had champs and gear in there. 
May 23, 2020, 21:2805/23/20
04/13/20
313
Since the OP has already found their answer, let me add a funny thing - I am in the middle of my daily login rewards parts that will give me Yaga, and to my surprise I pulled him from a Void shard during the last Void shard double chance event.
May 23, 2020, 21:5205/23/20
04/14/20
12
Is Yaga worth using? I am about 2 weeks off from him. I never thought much of the champs given to you for rewards.
May 23, 2020, 22:2005/23/20
05/03/20
917
Peever said:

Is Yaga worth using? I am about 2 weeks off from him. I never thought much of the champs given to you for rewards.
I get HighKhatun soon.  I hope she can add some value to my team. 
May 23, 2020, 23:4505/23/20
12/19/19
4307
No. Yaga = food
May 24, 2020, 04:0905/24/20
01/31/20
66

ClosedPoly said:


I get HighKhatun soon.  I hope she can add some value to my team. 

HK is a solid team leader due to her 19% speed boost aura and turn meter manipulation.  You will see her used in the Arena a lot.  She is also very useful as team lead for some Dungeons and Faction Wars...until you get one of the champions with a bigger speed boot.


She is the strongest of the first five Epics you get for free:  Shaman, Jizoh, High Khatun, Yaga & Dark Athel


I wouldn't feed any of these Epics.  You may find a use for them, especially if you want to advance in faction wars while you are early-to-mid game.  If you have the sparring pit open, drop an Epic in the pit and leave them there until they hit 40.
Jul 23, 2020, 15:3007/23/20
01/31/20
66
WileyMan said:

ClosedPoly said:


I get HighKhatun soon.  I hope she can add some value to my team. 

HK is a solid team leader due to her 19% speed boost aura and turn meter manipulation.  You will see her used in the Arena a lot.  She is also very useful as team lead for some Dungeons and Faction Wars...until you get one of the champions with a bigger speed boot.


She is the strongest of the first five Epics you get for free:  Shaman, Jizoh, High Khatun, Yaga & Dark Athel


I wouldn't feed any of these Epics.  You may find a use for them, especially if you want to advance in faction wars while you are early-to-mid game.  If you have the sparring pit open, drop an Epic in the pit and leave them there until they hit 40.
Revisiting this for the benefit of any new players needing the info.  You will see lots of people say stuff like "Shaman is food" or "Yaga is trash".  Do not buy that line of bull.  If you are F2P or even a low-to-medium spender, these Epics may be very important for your team for quite a long time.  I have been playing for 6 months and I still use Shaman (L50) & Jizoh (L50) on my Faction Wars teams.  I would  love to replace them with someone better, but I do not have anyone better.  I used Yaga for FW until a couple of weeks ago for the same reason and I use High Khatun in Arena & Dungeons regularly.  She is the lead on my FK20 team because I do not have a better option. The only one of these Epics that I have not used much is Dark Athel and that is simply because I have quite a few Undead champs, and I don;t really need her...even though she is probably "better" than Jizoh or Shaman...