All Categories

New Faction- Druids

New Faction- Druids

Search
May 17, 2020, 17:1205/17/20
02/21/20

New Faction- Druids

I think it would be so cool if Raid came out with Druids as a new faction. They are nothing like the other factions currently in the game (and they are my favourite mythical race). For those who don't know, a druid is a character class that is generally portrayed as using nature-based magical abilities and striving to protect nature from civilized intrusion. Druid characters tend to have abilities that involve healing, weather or plant related spells, summoning animal allies, and shapeshifting. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2020, 07:0205/18/20
02/25/19
That would not fit into the faction concept if I am right. Factions are a union of folks of different types like Darkelves, Undead Horde, Demonspawn, High Elves, Banner Lords, Barbarians etc. Folks on the other hand have different chars/champs with different abilities, like damage dealers, tanks, healers like druids etc. So every folk should have a druid but druids are no folk by themselves.
May 18, 2020, 19:1605/18/20
07/17/19

So the 'leaked' factions that will be coming to accompany the Dwarves are The Assassins Guild and Wood Elves - or something very similar to that.

The Wood Elves will most certainly have some Druid or nature Shaman type characters I would think, and probably more archers =)

Sep 15, 2022, 15:0009/15/22
03/16/19

I hope with the Wood Elves comes Fae and Fairy Folk.  I see a missed opportunity for incredible character design if they don't.

Sep 15, 2022, 17:5309/15/22
04/15/22

Fae are a nice idea. I would like arabian, egyptian, african or native american themed factions as well.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 16, 2022, 05:1209/16/22
Sep 16, 2022, 05:12(edited)
02/24/19

Wow..... this is solid necro. XD

I have heard rumors one of the remaining factions could be a Wood Elf themed faction. That's totally unconfirmed, but it would be fun. :)

Sep 16, 2022, 05:1709/16/22
06/20/19

Is the story line of the tutorial documented anywhere?  Info about the different groups of factions?

Sep 16, 2022, 05:3609/16/22
02/11/21

Hey, when I finish Faction Wars, y'all can have whatever factions you want: Druids, Camelot, Aliens, Superheroes, Crips, Bloods, whatever. But until then, y'all better not even think about it lol.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 16, 2022, 06:2209/16/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Is the story line of the tutorial documented anywhere?  Info about the different groups of factions?

By "tutorial" you mean the campaign? :D

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 16, 2022, 06:2309/16/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Hey, when I finish Faction Wars, y'all can have whatever factions you want: Druids, Camelot, Aliens, Superheroes, Crips, Bloods, whatever. But until then, y'all better not even think about it lol.

Better get to work then...... XD XD

Sep 16, 2022, 06:4409/16/22

Would better faction bonuses.

When your whole team members from one faction.

Just some example. All team member from Dwarf faction. (Mithril Brothers ) 10%DEF bonus

Orcs : (Brutality of Drove) 10% Crit Damage

Undead Hordes: (Horror Dreams)  10% for Fear/True Fear

Or something else bonuses.

Sep 16, 2022, 11:3209/16/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

By "tutorial" you mean the campaign? :D

Yes, the little story line I haven't heard since you were a wee one :)

Sep 16, 2022, 12:2409/16/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Better get to work then...... XD XD

I'm trying. Just beat Orcs, working on Husk, Faceless, and Rector for UH and KR. Shadowkin is lagging way behind, tho. 

Sep 16, 2022, 23:3909/16/22
02/11/22

Druids would be a nice faction. They could have a copy of Panoramix. A2: drinks a magic potion and gives invincibility to any gauls in the team LOL. Romans on the enemy team are instantly destroyed! Oh ya there's no romans in this game... ok, any champion with a helmet will do haha.

Sep 17, 2022, 15:4009/17/22
07/15/20

thats not a faction by any means... im sorry. 

What you have: 

Shadowkin 

SHADOWKIN

Shadowkin: all the ninja samurai asian culture 

Dwarves 

DWARVES

Dwarves: small people and folks that cannot twist lightbulbs and such

Skinwalkers 

SKINWALKERS

Skinwalkers: everything that have animal tops: minotaurs, werewolves, etc

Banner-Lords 

BANNER-LORDS

Banner-Lords: old knights and people in armor

Barbarians 

BARBARIANS

Barbarians: conan the barbarian and princess xena, it also includes people that dont bath often and othwers

Dark Elves 

DARK ELVES

Dark Elves: as elves, but listen to death metal and like the occult

Demonspawn 

DEMONSPAWN

Demonspawn: everything demon

High Elves 

HIGH ELVES

High Elves: the main cast from Ring of power and some blonde guys that love golden armor.

Knight Revenant 

KNIGHT REVENANT

Knight Revenant: basicly the undead and zombie guys, fits also some allmost demonic that are not demons but close. Also includes Sabrina the witch and Frankenstein creatures.

Wait.... or was it undead hordes? well, its the same. two factions of the same stuff....

Lizardmen 

LIZARDMEN

Lizardmen is due to the lack of imagination. So far this could fit the skinwalkers but somehow they made more lizards than it should. Great for people who like the Argonian Maid from Skyrim.

Ogryn-Tribes 

OGRYN-TRIBES

Ogryn-Tribes: Trolls and stuff. Lack of imagination again (the interns made the graphics, its everyone alike with gear on top. 

Orcs 

ORCS

Orcs, because Lord of the Rings, thats why! 

Sacred Order 

SACRED ORDER

Sacred Order: church folks and angels. pretty neat for the demons enemies. they made Cardiel, total blast!

Undead Hordes 

UNDEAD HORDES  

Undead Hordes, well.... same as knights revenant, but with a twist.

So....

Whats missing? As this all is inspired in Tolkien meat World of warcraft whats missing?

As it seems they are 2 different kind of animation skeletons: one for the humanoids and other for dracomorph and alikes. so, it means we can have animal and humanoid forms. 

1- Something Sea related maybe? Like sirens, mermaids and half shark guys, half fish, etc? 

2- mythical animals like unicorns, or hipocampus maybe, some 4 foot faction of mythical animals?

3- A Steampunk faction made of steam robots like the iron twins or the steapunk guy from hellboy?

4- Something like forest/nature as the Ents from Lord of the rings or the Children of the forest from GOT, the Spriggan from skyrim or groot from the avengers?

5- Maybe a faction of "server maintnence guys" would be apropriate? 

sorry my english. i took all afernoon to type this using google translator, a banana and the help of my cat. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2022, 05:2309/18/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Yes, the little story line I haven't heard since you were a wee one :)

i

Actually laughed.... :D

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2022, 05:2509/18/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

I'm trying. Just beat Orcs, working on Husk, Faceless, and Rector for UH and KR. Shadowkin is lagging way behind, tho. 

Good job on orcs!

If you ever want to see the teams I limped to the finish line with, if it might help, always game for a post of FW teams and my sorrowfully 60d rare champs. lol

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2022, 05:2709/18/22
02/24/19

@AzuraWrath lol. Server maintenance faction is already in the game. I think in-world they call him "Siroth, the Dark Lord"

XD XD

Sep 18, 2022, 16:5909/18/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Good job on orcs!

If you ever want to see the teams I limped to the finish line with, if it might help, always game for a post of FW teams and my sorrowfully 60d rare champs. lol

I haven't really started building Barbarians and Shadowkin, but I I think I have decent enoguh champs to get it done. My most frustrating struggle has been KR and UH. I built a UH team to get past the 3 Valk wave, but the boss destroys me. Gonna build Gorgorab, I wish I had a block buffs champs like Mausoleum Mage. 

I may be able to get through KR since I pulled Rector and am building Faceless right now. We'll see, I suppose.  Skinwalkers and Lizardmen may be tough, too. But I think I have 2 Bashers and Ragash for SW to lock down the waves. Lizardmen are gonna rely on Krisk and Rhazin, maybe gonna build Skull Lord Var Gall, as well. 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 18, 2022, 17:2109/18/22
12/30/20
Balltazer

I haven't really started building Barbarians and Shadowkin, but I I think I have decent enoguh champs to get it done. My most frustrating struggle has been KR and UH. I built a UH team to get past the 3 Valk wave, but the boss destroys me. Gonna build Gorgorab, I wish I had a block buffs champs like Mausoleum Mage. 

I may be able to get through KR since I pulled Rector and am building Faceless right now. We'll see, I suppose.  Skinwalkers and Lizardmen may be tough, too. But I think I have 2 Bashers and Ragash for SW to lock down the waves. Lizardmen are gonna rely on Krisk and Rhazin, maybe gonna build Skull Lord Var Gall, as well. 

Mauso doesn't block buffs unfortunately (he does however block debuffs, if that's what you meant). 

Harvest Jack does block buffs, however. Suzerain is another UH lego that's great for 21 because of the A3.

Sep 18, 2022, 17:3609/18/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

Mauso doesn't block buffs unfortunately (he does however block debuffs, if that's what you meant). 

Harvest Jack does block buffs, however. Suzerain is another UH lego that's great for 21 because of the A3.

That's what I meant, not sure why I wrote buff. I learned to deal with Valk's counterattacks. I'm struggling with Boss' stuns, so I need a block debuf champs. And I really don't want to build Seducer just for that...if I even still have him.