All Categories

Why nerf relentless??? - This post is nearly 3 years old, there will not be a nerf.

Why nerf relentless??? - This post is nearly 3 years old, there will not be a nerf.

Search
Apr 8, 2020, 19:5604/08/20
12/08/19

Plarium is crazy....

Relentless was the gear u can only have if u win competitions.

I spend a lot of energy and time in this gearsetes.

3 of my best characters are equipped with top relentless gear and now they nerf it.....
lol what they want nerf next......this is a really stupid action

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2020, 21:0604/08/20
02/13/19

Using relentless on Rotos: it means that every turn you have two seperate rolls as always, if either proc you get an extra turn but they both cant proc together, therefore limiting the turn stack(from 2+ to 1 extra turn(s) per turn) but not the effectiveness of the rolls for an extra turn.

You will still grant extra turns and Rotos is still op. Basically, in short, you can't stack your turns using relentless and a champ skill/passive, only one can proc in a turn.

Apr 8, 2020, 21:5304/08/20
Apr 8, 2020, 21:55(edited)
06/04/19
Then fix Rotos... not the gear that will affect everyone he is still broken OP, just like Tormin the boring 

Valdys said:

Using relentless on Rotos: it means that every turn you have two seperate rolls as always, if either proc you get an extra turn but they both cant proc together, therefore limiting the turn stack(from 2+ to 1 extra turn(s) per turn) but not the effectiveness of the rolls for an extra turn.

You will still grant extra turns and Rotos is still op. Basically, in short, you can't stack your turns using relentless and a champ skill/passive, only one can proc in a turn.then fix Rotos cuz he is completely broken OP , relentless or not, just like the boring game breaker Tormin... keep destroying this game.. 

Apr 8, 2020, 22:1604/08/20
02/13/19
megaloezoe said:

Then fix Rotos... not the gear that will affect everyone he is still broken OP, just like Tormin the boring 

Valdys said:

You will still grant extra turns and Rotos is still op. Basically, in short, you can't stack your turns using relentless and a champ skill/passive, only one can proc in a turn.then fix Rotos cuz he is completely broken OP , relentless or not, just like the boring game breaker Tormin... keep destroying this game.. 

Rotos is fine, the issue was the combo Rotos/other champions with extra turns + relentless set. It was an exploit bug, extra turns shouldn't never have stacked.
Apr 8, 2020, 23:5104/08/20
02/27/20
Gerkules said:

Plarium is crazy....

3 of my best characters are equipped with top relentless gear and now they nerf it.....

No, I'm pretty sure you get a Relentless set as a Daily Login Reward (towards the end of the 1st month) and from the Progress Missions.  Rank 4 and Rank 3 sets.
Apr 9, 2020, 04:5404/09/20
06/22/19
I'm curious, who are those 3 characters that are equiped with relentless? 

Gerkules said:

Plarium is crazy....

Apr 9, 2020, 16:3904/09/20
02/13/19
Victory March said:

Gerkules said:

Plarium is crazy....

No, I'm pretty sure you get a Relentless set as a Daily Login Reward (towards the end of the 1st month) and from the Progress Missions.  Rank 4 and Rank 3 sets.
Tournament rewards are always relentless sets.
Apr 9, 2020, 16:4904/09/20
02/27/20
Valdys said:

Victory March said:

Gerkules said:

Plarium is crazy....

Tournament rewards are always relentless sets.
Right.  But I'm saying you can get at least a couple of Relentless sets from other sources besides Tournaments.
Apr 15, 2020, 21:2204/15/20
12/08/19

??? i won a couple of tournaments to get thos relentless sets and to get good pieces is really hard

for example for me a good gearpiece is

gloves 80% critdamage, 3 rolls on critrate 24% accuracy, speed, hp%  

My 3 champs which are equipped with top gear are rotos, septimus (i use him atm on clanboss because he makes really good damge and with relentless he increase the buffs morre often) and netrhil (he lands much more poisons on clanboss)

victory mar..... u have really stupid answers
Apr 15, 2020, 23:2704/15/20
02/27/20

Gerkules said:

Plarium is crazy....

"Relentless was the gear u can only have if u win competitions." - Gerkules

I was simply pointing that your statement was incorrect.  However, I do understand that it may be difficult to obtain Relentless gear with the stats you want.  But from what I've read on these forums, Rotos is still very powerful without abusing being able to sometimes attack 4x in a row.  (As I know that Relentless gear can sometimes give you 3 extra turns in one round.)

Apr 16, 2020, 10:0604/16/20
12/08/19

U are correct victory mar! i meant with competitions tournaments. And i dont want attack u but i am no noobie:-)

How i said in some posts: i love rotos and i use him self ...but he should be nerfed ...its no fun in arena

but dont nerf a gearset which is so hard to get and many many players invested a lot of time and ressources in those set...this is my opinion.
Apr 16, 2020, 10:1604/16/20
02/20/20

They nerfed relentless because it allowed almost endless (infinite) turns. 

You can go 5-6 times and that caused a random huge imbalance. 

As someone who uses Relentless on Brakus, I was disappointed by the sneak nerf, but I understand it and accept it.

Apr 16, 2020, 10:2104/16/20
02/27/20
Gerkules said:

U are correct victory mar! i meant with competitions tournaments. And i dont want attack u but i am no noobie:-)

How i said in some posts: i love rotos and i use him self ...but he should be nerfed ...its no fun in arena

but dont nerf a gearset which is so hard to get and many many players invested a lot of time and ressources in those set...this is my opinion.
It's true that there are already ways to counter Rotos.  But a lot people have been complaining.  I've been playing for less than 2 months, so Rotos hasn't really been a problem for me yet.  However, perhaps a good counter for Rotos would be a legendary that has a passive with a 50% chance of striking a death blow on his or her attacker when he or she is killed?
Nov 20, 2022, 07:5111/20/22
Nov 20, 2022, 08:00(edited)
04/01/19

+1 OP, this is BS

im back in raid after a break and I need to re-gear all my extra turn champs who wear relentless.

we are missing out on the extra turns the gear is supposed to provide.

what next? Nerf inquisitor so his counter doesn't stack?

/unhappy customer 

Nov 20, 2022, 08:2111/20/22
Nov 20, 2022, 08:22(edited)
02/13/21

Imagine holding a grudge after a 2 year old nerf.  Massive energy there my friend, redirected in the wrong place I think

Nov 20, 2022, 15:3911/20/22
11/16/20

What is the mindset of necro posters?

Do they go all the way to the last page of forums and find a topic and say this is the one to the top! Sit back and have a chuckle? Are they serious thinking something so old holds any current merit to discussions?

I've never understood this, how they even find the threads, or if they can even be serious in thinking bumping multi year old threads is a good idea.

Nov 20, 2022, 17:3111/20/22
06/20/19
Relentless

+1 OP, this is BS

im back in raid after a break and I need to re-gear all my extra turn champs who wear relentless.

we are missing out on the extra turns the gear is supposed to provide.

what next? Nerf inquisitor so his counter doesn't stack?

/unhappy customer 

LMAO you just made my day.  Thanks and I mean that sincerely.  You ask what is next?  I don't know what is next, but whatever it is, it happened 2 years ago.  Welcome back,

Nov 20, 2022, 17:3411/20/22
Nov 20, 2022, 17:36(edited)
06/20/19
evilized6666

What is the mindset of necro posters?

Do they go all the way to the last page of forums and find a topic and say this is the one to the top! Sit back and have a chuckle? Are they serious thinking something so old holds any current merit to discussions?

I've never understood this, how they even find the threads, or if they can even be serious in thinking bumping multi year old threads is a good idea.

Lol, but you're missing the hilarity of the irony.   "What's next?"  On 2 year old post?  LMAO! Get a history book to find out what's next?

Nov 20, 2022, 19:2711/20/22
12/29/19

counter attack gear will still work and its better lol 

Nov 20, 2022, 19:2711/20/22
03/19/20

Can anyone tell me where to find where they talk about this nerf I have three key champs that are built up please and thank you

Nov 20, 2022, 19:3111/20/22
Nov 20, 2022, 19:31(edited)
12/29/19

Plurim pls remove the relentless  gear from clasic pvp tournamates no one wish this gear anymore now i can sell it all lol 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.