All Categories

Poll: Should Raid have quests based on luck for Events we pay for?

Search
Apr 8, 2020, 15:0304/08/20
12/30/17

Battle Pass was fun and interesting, the prizes were pretty good too, but then you got to the Week 8 challenges. How many of you were able to complete the "5 rare heros from Mystery Shards" challenge? I know I didn't, and Platinum's response was that I was simply unlucky. I paid for Battle Pass on both of my accounts, bought LEVELS on both accounts, only to get screwed over on completing THAT ONE CHALLENGE. I'll continue to play because I've already put so much time and money into my accounts, but I'll never spend another penny on the game again.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2020, 15:2604/08/20
11/09/19

That was the only challenge i could not do as well.  I also paid for the BP.

I do NOT think that there should be RNG in the battle pass.
Apr 8, 2020, 15:3104/08/20
Apr 8, 2020, 15:33(edited)
07/17/19

I eventually got the 5th rare but it was painful, cost me all the gems in refreshing the market (was saving them for rare shards), and dedicated all my energy on attacking stage 7 of dragon so I could try and get mystery shards. 

I havent used the void shard yet, too worried that is will be rubbish and all those hours spent were wasted. 

I agree that RNG has no place in something we have paid for... but any time you buy shards you are doing the same thing really.
Apr 8, 2020, 16:4304/08/20
04/01/20

Sorry about your luck.  I bought the battle pass 7 days ago (when i started the game) - so technically when week 8 opened up.

I got 5 rares within those seven days.  I do play a lot and open many mysteries every day to level through campaign as food, but i expect an end game player to have much higher access to these than me.

The one I had problems with was frost/sleep/stun in arena since as a new player the only thing I have going for me a stacked kael with some speed/attack UP and defense down.