All Categories

Idea for new content

Idea for new content

Search
Apr 5, 2020, 23:3504/05/20
11/05/19

Idea for new content

Hello, I have an idea for new content for the game, wich would be adding a new tier of champions above Legendary champions, called "Divine champions" it could be one Divine champion per faction and they would be really really strong like way better than Legendary  class champions and since Legendary champs start at rank 5 Divine champions would start directly at rank 6.

You could get a Divine champion from sacred shards (the yellow ones) and/or ancient shards with half the probability of legendary champs or even less, so if sacred shards has 6% of giving you a Legendary it would be 3% for a Divine and ancient shards would be 0.25%. 

Another way for getting a Divine champion could be by a fusion, but instead of fusing epic champs you have to fuse  4 Legendary champs in level 6 of ascension and instead of the 16 rare champions this fusion would use epic champions at level 5 of ascension, about this I think a permanent fusion would be good like the one for relic keeper, or a temporal fusion with many months of time limit.   

About their art style and design I was thinking about something godlike or a mythical theme for this tier, like a holy archangel for the sacred order or the high elves, a true Demon for the demonspawn since they are human-demons hybrids, something like the grimreaper himself for the undead hordes and something like the arcane keep boss design for the banner lords, something like a king made of iron and gold with a design like Thor or Odin for the Dwarves, a Dragon or something Dragon-like for the lizardmen and so on for the rest of factions

What do you guys think about this? Also sorry if my english is bad it's not my native language.

Grettings from Chile and stay healthy :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2020, 00:1304/06/20
02/27/20
You could also call them Mythic Champions.  However, if they do ever implement this idea, I believe it should wait until they raise the level/rank cap to 70/7.  If they ever do that.  And I hope it's not soon, because I just started playing. 
Apr 6, 2020, 01:1004/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 03:03(edited)
02/27/20

So, you could call the rank 7 Champions Divine, Mythic, or Fabled. 

Also, even though the Arbiter is binding the evil alliances and factions in order to defeat Siroth, I think the Rank 7 Champions would be more resistant to her power.  So they would refuse to be on the same team with any Champion not in their own Faction.  They have too much pride, loyalty or hatred/dislike/disregard for the opposing/different Faction or love/regard for their own Faction. 

And perhaps the Legendary Champions should only be willing to be on the same team with another Champion in their own Alliance - Telerians, Gaelen Pact, the Corrupted, or the Nyresan Union Factions.  I suppose this change would have to wait until the Nyresan Union is complete, of course.

Furthermore, maybe the Epic Champions should only be willing to be on the same team with another Champion of their own alignment - Good or Evil.  Though this change would necessitate that players who choose/start with Galek or Kael would always get Evil-Aligned free Champions in the New Player and Daily Login Rewards.  And those who choose Athel or Elhain would always get Good-Aligned free Champions in the New Player and Daily Login Rewards.  Again, I suppose this change would have to wait until the Nyresan Union is complete.

Apr 6, 2020, 02:4104/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 10:56(edited)
02/27/20

Alright, I was thinking a little more about all this. 

Mythic or Fabled are probably better titles for the Rank 7 Champions.  Because if you called the Good-Aligned Champions Divine, you'd probably want to call the Evil-Aligned Champions Infernal.  And Divine or Infernal could possibly the next and last tier of Champions, if the designers ever decide to make a rank/level 8/80 in the game.  Which I kind of hope they don't. 

Okay, so some players might feel too limited by the idea that they can't use all Champions on any team.  Well, there could be a solution.  A new section could be introduced/implemented called Allegiance Trials.  There would 4-6 areas with 3-5 stages in each area.  However, in order for a Champion to pass the Allegiance Trials, he or she would have to be accompanied by a Champion belonging to the Faction to which the Champion wanted to switch.  Only two Champions could be used, and three stars would need to be earned on every stage before the specific Champion could pass the trial and switch to another Faction. 

There would be 4 levels - Normal, Hard, Brutal, and Nightmare.  So the Champion could switch, switch back, switch, switch back up unto a maximum of 4 times.  Normal switches the Champion to the new Faction, Hard switches him or her back, Brutal switches to another opposing Faction, while Nightmare switches back.  And, by completing Nightmare with the Champion, the switch back will then also apply to all duplicates of that Champion that the player owns or obtains in the future.  Now, Normal would have 3 areas with 5 stages or it would have 4-6 areas with 3 stages.  Hard would either add an area or add a stage to each area.  Brutal and Nightmare would do the same.  Either add a new area or add a stage to each area.  So Nightmare would either have 6 areas with 5 stages, or it would have 3 areas with 7 stages.  (I think.  If I didn't make a mistake adding that stuff up in my head.)

Now theoretical Divine/Infernal Rank 8 Champions would not be able to change Factions, Alliances, or Alignments (Good or Evil).

Mythic or Fabled Rank 7 Champions change would be able to change Faction, but they couldn't change Alliance or Alignment.

Legendary could change Faction or Alliance, but wouldn't be able to change Alignment.

Epic and Rare could change all, Faction, Alliance, and Alignment. 

Of course, Rares would already be able to team up with any Faction, Alliance, or Alignment, but some other Champions would refuse to be on the same team with them.

OR instead of total restriction on which kind of teams certain Ranks of Champions could be on, there could be penalties.  (Though Divine/Infernal would still refuse to be teamed with anyone not in their own Faction).

Mythic/Fabled Penalties - Opposing Alignment & Opposing Alliance - Large Penalty / Different Alliance of the same Alignment, Moderate Penalty / Different Faction of the same Alliance, Small Penalty

Legendary Penalties - Opposing Alignment & Opposing Alliance, Moderate Penalty / Different Alliance of the same Alignment, Small Penalty / Different Faction of the Same Alignment, No Penalty

Epic Penalties - Opposing Alignment & Opposing Alliance, Small Penalty / Difference Alliance or Different Faction of the same Alignment - No Penalties

Rare - No Penalties

Also, the Penalties would stack for each individual Champion on the team.

EDIT:  Okay, you wouldn't need to earn three stars to complete the Allegiance Trial.  Actually, I don't think you should earn stars in the Trials.  And you should be able to bring up to three Champions of the Faction to which your Champion is trying to switch.  There would be no Champion drops and the gear drops would be randomized from among the same sets that drop in the Campaign Battles.

Apr 6, 2020, 08:4504/06/20
02/20/20

Not more imbalanced champions :*(

Need to make the current 300+ champions more balanced haha
Apr 6, 2020, 10:2504/06/20
02/27/20
Ethan said:

Not more imbalanced champions :*(

Need to make the current 300+ champions more balanced haha
Well, I hope we don't get a new more powerful tier of Champions anytime soon.  But since Cirdan brought it up, I'd thought I'd throw out some suggestions on how his idea would work.
Apr 6, 2020, 13:4104/06/20
12/19/19
Sorry, but I hate this idea.  I don't know what I would detest more, this or Rank 7 champs.
Apr 6, 2020, 20:4804/06/20
02/27/20
Trips said:

Sorry, but I hate this idea.  I don't know what I would detest more, this or Rank 7 champs.
Yeah, I really don't like the idea of having to rank Champions up to 7.  I'd really rather not.  If they do implement something like this someday, I hope it is far in the future.
Apr 6, 2020, 22:3004/06/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback, but I think this suggestion would destroy the game. :)
Apr 6, 2020, 22:4404/06/20
02/27/20
Valdys said:

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback, but I think this suggestion would destroy the game. :)
Yeah, you're probably right.  Legendaries are powerful enough.