All Categories

Arena Offense Team

Arena Offense Team

Search
Apr 5, 2020, 02:5904/05/20
03/18/20

Arena Offense Team

Hey guys!

I'm needing some help in creating an arena offense team that can actually get up to silver as right now I'm struggling hard. Any suggestions on the four best champions I have to use would be phenomenal and greatly appreciated!! The ones I have seem like good champions but I can't get far in the arena so I'm guessing there's something important missing in my team's construction. If I know which four will be best together I have no problems building their gear and mastery sets, I just need to know which champions to take the time to work on. I'll list my champions down below.

Thanks in advance!!!

CHAMPIONS

LEGENDARY

- Altan

EPIC

- Madame Serris

- Peydma

- Stag Knight

- Gorgorab

- Luria

- Thenasil

- High Khatun

- Jizoh

- Spirithost

- Ursine Ironhide

- Frostbringer

RARE

- Kael

- Warmaiden

- Painkeeper

- Confessor

- Mystic Hand

- Gravechill Killer

- Frozen Banshee

- Diabolist

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2020, 04:5204/05/20
01/13/20

two level 60s , as noob like me, you need speed and stay away from defense teams. have a timer alarm to refresh arena every 15 min if you planing to play for some time.

If you are super noob like me:                     replacements

1. spirit host                                                      / High Khatun*

2. diabolist                                                        / apothecary*

3. war maiden*                                                / Madame Serris ?

4.Kael*                                                               /

(*) level 60

cross your finger you kill 2 - 3 opponents in first turn. if not abandon fight.

i don't know any of those epics as i don't have any, minus a Legos...

if you have money to burn keep pulling till you get better epics and legos, also fallow hell hades, Cold Brew, choffy and others in you tube for better in-deep guides.

Apr 5, 2020, 06:2704/05/20
02/20/20

Your team is better than most Gold teams, so roster is not your issue; it is gear and composition.

Arena is a lot about speed, because if your opponent gets the turn in first, you are half or most of the way to dead.

Try to figure out what is happening when you loose, is it speed or is it durability or lack of damage?

I suggest:

Lead - High Khatun, get her as fast as you can. No other stats matter. Recommend 200+ speed at Silver, 250+ at Gold, 330+ at Plat

1. Madame Serris (I am in Plat and I don't have her :*( )
2. Altan (for revive and hits like a truck)

3. Stag Knight or Luria in a freeze/stun set

Apr 5, 2020, 14:4204/05/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I'd suggest: Gorgorab, Madame Serris, Peydma and Lurial.

Apr 5, 2020, 20:2604/05/20
Apr 5, 2020, 20:32(edited)
11/28/19

I like Valdys suggestion. 

I would also use Altan, Gorgorab, Madame Serris and Luria. Altan can hit like a truck. When he kills he rezzes people. With 20k health and 1400 defense and being defense based, he can survive. Hell Hades has a good video on him.

Altan is also huge CB toon. Gorgorab is great for dungeon content and so is Luria. It will be economical to do them. Peydma's attack down is 100% if you crit and she can steal a single opponents buffs, but I don't think she can compete with Altan overall.

***Edit

My main strat would be to have high speed (and defense/life) on Gorgorab and have him as lead. I would set him to go first on my team, Madame to go second, luria third and altan fourth.

Gorgorab would do his attack and turn meter buff

Serris to strip their buffs and put att/def down

Luria to Free or Nuke

Altan to nuke

Apr 6, 2020, 13:2504/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 13:29(edited)
06/19/17

I see some good suggestion already. To copy the idea of my own team I would suggest

1st. High khatun (speed boost, turn meter boost)

2nd Gorgorab (leader) (turn meter boost, speed aura)

3rd Madame serris (defense down)

4th Kael (nuke)

This team will make it alittle easier to go first - so you can focus more on damage on your nuker (kael) remember even your 4th person has to be fast enough so he will have 100% turn meter based on gorgorabs turnmeter boost.

If the opposing team is more defensively you could swap out high khatun for a second nuker like Luria.

Edit: It is essential that your nukers are level 60. Otherwise I would focus on that before  thinking about progress in arena.

Apr 6, 2020, 14:1304/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 14:34(edited)
12/19/19
Definitely gorgorab. He will not only help you in arena, but was essential to clearing level 20 dragon and golem. I didn't see apothecary in your list, do you have him.  With your roster you should be in gold. Your gear is probably wrong, and your team is definitely too slow.
Apr 7, 2020, 12:2604/07/20
03/18/20

Thanks so much guys! I'm going to do a rehaul of all gear and start from there. If I get them outfitted correctly I'll rotate though the suggestions and see which team works best. I greatly appreciate the help!