All Categories

Why I love RAID!

Why I love RAID!

Search
Apr 2, 2020, 08:0504/02/20
10/01/19

Why I love RAID!

Hey Hey,

I know we RAID players went through tough times in Raid Shadow Legends and the devs didnt show how much they actually should value the player base, but I think we should let this pass and look forward because I can see they want to change their attitude.

So, in this topic I want to mention what things I actually love about RAID and why I personally like it more than a game like Seven Deadly Sins:

- Gearing / artifacts: I love to have a lot of RNG here and to have also bad stats that make gears less value because this way you need to farm for the right pieces and farm quite a while for this. Please never bring an option in this game where you can switch stats on gear or change the value by paying with currency (looking at 7DS here…), we should farm for the right pieces!

- Champions and legos: I know the RNG can be very cruel to you and you might never receive a champion that you are longing for so much but I also love the fact that I could have champions that many players actually don’t have, that makes the summoning much more special if you get a certain champion (in positive and negative way of course...), especially the void ones of course! (looking at 7DS here again I played it for two weeks and already got 90% of the complete hero’s roster there)

- That we have one global version of RAID not different ones like in other games which got different versions and one is advanced over the other one, so you could enviously look at heroes that you actually can’t summon in your version :(

- Cirilla take care of us ranting community :)

Maybe you can find more points that you love about RAID and post in here? Please post only positive things and not rant here, we all got through tough times in RAID but I have the feeling everythings is going better from 2020 on! :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2020, 12:4304/02/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback!
Apr 2, 2020, 14:0404/02/20
Apr 2, 2020, 15:18(edited)
02/27/20
I'm new to this game, but I've been enjoying it so far.  Remember kids, games should be challenging.  Challenge = Interesting & Fun.  If everything is fast and easy, there's no sense of accomplishment.  Sure, a lot of things are simply up to chance, but that's the way a lot of games are designed.  It's like rolling dice, except the computer does the rolling for you.