All Categories

Battle pass question

Battle pass question

Search
Mar 30, 2020, 19:0103/30/20
03/22/20

Battle pass question

Hello,

So i'm actually a new player who have start the game since 10 days of here, and buy the battle pass.

But so now i see i have only 8 days left to complete the battle pass? i'm actually lvl 52 (battle pass lvl) and only have 6 remaining weekly quest.

Seem like it's impossible to end that same if i complete every daily / weekly quest i have since i start the game...

So my question is do my battle pass is going to be gone at the end of the timer?

If yes do i have a outcome to complete that and get my rewards?

Thanks by advance for the answer.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2020, 19:1203/30/20
12/19/19
I would wait until the last day and see how much it costs to buy the remaining levels.  You could try contacting support, I think they should give you a discount because you bought it so late but guessing they won't. Be nice if they did an early buy of the next season that gave you completion of the 1st as another option. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen either.
Mar 30, 2020, 19:1903/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 19:37(edited)
02/27/20

I actually didn't realize we only have a limited time to get all the battle pass rewards.  Interesting.  I'll have to see how much time I have left.

EDIT:  Oh, yeah, now I see.  1 week, 1 day.  It pays to read instructions, doesn't it?
Mar 31, 2020, 00:1003/31/20
01/09/19

I think you will not see much benefit from the BP.
Did you ask anyone fore advice before you made the purchase. I feel reasonably certain that everyone would have told you to wait if you had asked. That would have been my advice. 
I did just purchase it myself but I had been doing all the quests since the beginning of the season and only had two to complete and accomplished that yesterday. Now I am waiting for the last week to start.

Don't let this sour you on the BP. It is the best value package Plarium has ever offered. I was going to stay strictly free to play. I am glad I didn't My alt will get it as well. And again next season.  Stick with it and welcome to Raid.

Mar 31, 2020, 09:4903/31/20
03/22/20

Thanks for your answers guys !

So i will try to contact the support same if as u say i don't really expect them to do something about this.

Alwemax advice from? i mean i just start that game by myself and took the BP, not like i will go on a forum of a game i just start to ask "should i buy the BP" ...

Anyway the game is good, and i'm taking fun so it's fine.

And actually the BP is not so costly as u say, just a lil sad to be unable a complete this.

Mar 31, 2020, 13:5003/31/20
12/19/19
Aberlour said:

Thanks for your answers guys !

So i will try to contact the support same if as u say i don't really expect them to do something about this.

Alwemax advice from? i mean i just start that game by myself and took the BP, not like i will go on a forum of a game i just start to ask "should i buy the BP" ...

Anyway the game is good, and i'm taking fun so it's fine.

And actually the BP is not so costly as u say, just a lil sad to be unable a complete this.

Aberlour, the BP is the best value of anything they offer. Imo, probably the only thing worth buying. You can buy the extra levels if you come up short. Not sure if that will be worth it as I think the cost is variable.