All Categories

Weak Nethril

Weak Nethril

Search
Mar 30, 2020, 09:3803/30/20
03/30/20

Weak Nethril

I've got a level 60, and 3 star ascended Nethril. I've seen many posts and videos saying he's amazing, but My Nethril's power is still very low comparatively. My question is about weather or not his "reduce turn meter" is or is not being taken into account when his "power" is calculated.

My Nethril has divine speed for weapon (6*) and helmet (5*,) at level 16 and 12 respectively.... hes got an offensive shield (5*) and att% gauntlets (4*,) @ 12 and 16 respectively, Att% chestplate (4*) at lvl 12 and att% boots (5*) at level 16. He also has an attack ring at lvl 8. I've "seen" and read that he is a great guy, but with all of that, he's still only a power of about 1400... 

He also has the "increase damage inflicted by 5% when attacking with full HP," the " C.DMG +10%," the "C.RATE +5%," the "ACC +10%," and the "Increase ACC by 20 when this champion has no skills on cooldown" masteries.

just asking for some friendly help on how to actually get the max out of someone, because after all i put into him, he should be one of my top... but based off his "power" alone, he's probably my 12th? and no one has more masteries than him, its not possible to have much higher artifacts... and he just needs ascended (which we all know isn't a huge jump) 3 more times to be maxed out there.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2020, 09:5503/30/20
02/20/20

I have 2 of these dudes and they are very strong in the right usage environment.

1. One of the strongest poisoners in game. For end game boss, poison does more damage than most direct attacks

2. Turn meter and Crowd Control. For end game, his A2 and A3 is excellent in both arena and dungeon waves

So maybe he is just a bad early mid game champion. You really only feel his excellence in end game.  

Mar 30, 2020, 09:5503/30/20
12/08/19

Nethril is amazing!!

I use mine primary for clanboss (Nightmare and UNM). He is in relentless gear. I dont care for critrate or critdamage.

My stats:

33 k life

3,6 k defense

speed 209

Acc 250

Dont care for the other stats.

I also use this Netrhil for fire knight...because in my opinion one of the best legos there....triple attack, turn meter reduce.

He is also not bad in arena or other dungeons...but i dont use him there....because then i need to equip him with other stats and i have better options

U can use him everywhere if u have no better options (This options must be really good, because netrhil is a phenomenal champ)

In my opinion top tier lego...One of the best poisoners in the game. U need accuracy to land his debuffs....poisons, stun, turn meter....

Mar 30, 2020, 10:0003/30/20
12/08/19

Ethan say:

I have 2 of these dudes and they are very strong in the right usage environment.

1. One of the strongest poisoners in game. For end game boss, poison does more damage than most direct attacks

2. Turn meter and Crowd Control. For end game, his A2 and A3 is excellent in both arena and dungeon waves

So maybe he is just a bad early mid game champion. You really only feel his excellence in end game.

I think Ethan is right....i got mine 4 weeks ago...so i dont know how is he playable in early game...endgame he is phenomenal

Mar 30, 2020, 10:0403/30/20
03/30/20

Gerkules said:

Nethril is amazing!!

I use mine primary for clanboss (Nightmare and UNM). He is in relentless gear. I dont care for critrate or critdamage.

My stats:

33 k life

3,6 k defense

speed 209

Acc 250

Dont care for the other stats.

I also use this Netrhil for fire knight...because in my opinion one of the best legos there....triple attack, turn meter reduce.

He is also not bad in arena or other dungeons...but i dont use him there....because then i need to equip him with other stats and i have better options

U can use him everywhere if u have no better options (This options must be really good, because netrhil is a phenomenal champ)

In my opinion top tier lego...One of the best poisoners in the game. U need accuracy to land his debuffs....poisons, stun, turn meter....

And with this, what is his "power?" Am I looking too much into the "power?" am I building an end game champ while still only being able to beat Kaerok castle on nightmare? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to switch up the artifacts, if I've read wrong (which clearly you guys don't think I have so that's good, because it was about 5 full days of farming to get where I'm at!) that's all I was looking for, and maybe correction on the artifacts I chose...

Mar 30, 2020, 10:0503/30/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Don't look at the power, it depends on resistance, crit rate/dmg and main stat. Power is not important.
Mar 30, 2020, 10:1403/30/20
03/30/20
Valdys said:

Hi,

Don't look at the power, it depends on resistance, crit rate/dmg and main stat. Power is not important.
As a new guy to this kind of game, I appreciate the advice... Its just hard.
Mar 30, 2020, 10:3903/30/20
12/08/19

Valdys said:

Hi,

I agree with valdys....For clanboss i only need his poisons....they are much more damage than attackpower....so i need high accuracy to land the poisons...high def and high speed
in my case nethril has 30 k power.......i have other champs which are not better with 50 k power because the have more resi and critrate....for example arena champ....dont look on the power
if u only use nethril in clanboss look for high def, high acc, high speed and good hp, if u use him everywhere or arena def is not so important then u need more att, critrate, critdamage, speed, hp....
Mar 30, 2020, 13:2603/30/20
02/20/20
Mar 30, 2020, 13:3503/30/20
12/08/19

For example: i have higher hp, higher def, higher speed, higher acc then ethan

critdamage is the same...only att, critrate and resi is a bit lower and i only have 27k power.....so power doesnt say anything

Mar 30, 2020, 16:2003/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 16:20(edited)
02/20/20

Power is based on the main stats that affect the champion: which is attack, crit %, crit damage for Nethril

So it does say *something*, not everything.  

If you put defence and HP in an attack champion (for survival on CB), it won't have very good power.
Mar 30, 2020, 16:3503/30/20
12/19/19
Also, don't upgrade your 4* gear to 16. You will eventually replace that unless the substats are amazing. Make sure you are geared properly. No flat main sats on bottom 3 peices, and optimizing substats.