All Categories

Clan Boss Loot and 2x Summoning Events

Search
Mar 22, 2020, 21:0803/22/20
06/28/19

I’ve been playing this game since shortly after it was released and I must say a few things that have been really making me want to uninstall lately.

First of all, I’m on a 10 sacred, 160+ ancient and 50+ void shard opening with ZERO legendary during 2x events which I get okay this could just be bad luck. This has been happening to me since I’ve started playing this game though.... so either I’m the most unlucky person who plays this game or something is off... With that being said I’m a little disappointed, especially getting useless or duplicate hero’s who just end up being food or sitting in the vault. 

Secondly, the clan boss loot does not seem to be fair, I’ve claimed the top chest on unm 11 times in a row now and the best loot  I received was 2 ancient shards, 1 void and 1 epic book. Rare skill books should not be available for top tier unm chests. 

Lastly, I apologize if this sounds like a complaint or rant it’s just super frustrating spending time and money on a game and not being able to progress. The only 2 hero’s I need and try to get have been a bust. The last draco event and now this Valkyrie event have been a bust. Super disappointing saving shards for months for 0 rewards.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2020, 07:5003/23/20
02/20/20

Re: Shard openings: screenshot your heroes and vault in descending rank order, because I think you are exaggerating. I bet you have plenty of good legendaries and you just had 1-2 bad luck over 1 year and making it out to be bad luck all year.

Re: Rewards from chests -- I agree. Too much useless crap you can get from even low dungeons.