All Categories

Credit where credit is due.

Search
Mar 20, 2020, 14:4603/20/20
03/31/19

Normally I contact Plarium with gripes about tiny little sh!t that goes wrong in the game, b!tch and moan about how they can't figure stuff out and just generally give them Hell for small crap in a game that is overall a tremendous success and quite a monumental achievement. But I also need to acknowledge when things have been well done, well taken care of and well thought out with the right purposes behind them. Recently, all the bugs I used to complain about have been fixed. The dev team constantly compensates players for small inconveniences with fair rewards, even if they weren't affected. Notably, of late, the massive Battle Pass feature update and other game enhancements which, in my opinion are nothing short of badass. This morning I opened the game to find that Plarium had gifted a deluge of energy and extended multi battles to encourage healthy social distancing during a global pandemic. 

It's time to set down my ego for a moment and give credit where credit is due. Point blank, you folks are doing a good job. I don't say it often enough, and for that I apologise. You're doing right by your players all the time, whether we always get the answers we want or not, and right now especially, your hearts are in the right place... Even with a thing as simple as a mobile gaming app in the midst of a worldwide economic crisis. So, from one normally bullheaded gamer to the people who've put up with me

-Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2020, 19:3603/21/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for this. :)