All Categories

community Account's being played by pro's - they make bad accounts better? why is this allowed?

community Account's being played by pro's - they make bad accounts better? why is this allowed?

Search
Mar 19, 2020, 12:3003/19/20
01/31/20

Hello.

sorry to be the scumbag but overthinking this for a couple of weeks I actually find this unfair.

Playing another in World of Warcraft leads to a ban.

And... in terms of progress I find it unfair that a pro player can do a noobs account better so he can achieve higher arena with that...

I want / need to discuss / overlook this by the developes of this game! 

This is a major fact by a hand of streamers of this game on twitch..

as I said.. sorry I have to mention this but I find it unfair as it's a contested game !!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 19, 2020, 19:1803/19/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I don't really understand your point.
Mar 19, 2020, 22:2203/19/20
01/31/20

Other players take over the account to improve the account of another player

Playing the account of another player in ranked terms is forbidden in other games (as an example world of warcraft)
Mar 19, 2020, 23:0703/19/20
07/17/19

Why on earth would someone helping you on your account be a bad thing?

This is basically a single player game, get over it
Mar 19, 2020, 23:1003/19/20
06/22/19

I'm curious, how do world of warcraft tell if the account is played by other player? Let's say, I hire a person to play my account in my place. 

Mar 20, 2020, 00:0103/20/20
08/26/19

Actually, OP does have a point.

Take this very forum for example. 

There are people here who help other to avoid mistakes and get better in game and thus giving them advantage over other players.  

This can't be right, right? 

Mar 20, 2020, 00:3903/20/20
12/19/19

lol

Mar 20, 2020, 01:2403/20/20
Mar 20, 2020, 01:32(edited)
06/21/16

Supply and demand. It's a micro-economy as you know. Some are willing to spend in any direction and those who decyphered some of the secrets of the app will get advantage of that. Alot of people have 2 accounts(maybe more even) for the referral benefits. But didn't see that bothering you, maybe cause you do it yourself? Is stealing ok if most - including you - do it, or is it still a crime? And what constitutes a crime anyway? I mean, would you ban those accounts? Plarium has obviously been lenient if they don't overdue it.

For the record, this can either happen in plain sight, or if you make it punishable it will probably continue hidden from prying eyes. Look at it this way: At least now you can still benefit for free by looking at what they do and maybe get a few pointers on your tactics, right? IT is similar to real world tactics of getting a competent manager for your company that makes the proper innovations, planning, organization etc. that improves it. Should this be a crime cause it is unfair to the competition? Cause basically that is what you're saying, if the analogy is transfered.

Edit: Selling the account is prohibited or making too many accounts is prohibited, or both in other apps. Don't twist the meanings to prove a point. Plarium has the account mail changed is desired and some accused them for that, but thankfully they do. I have had for years kept accounts in services I bought content on with a now loooong defunct mail, cause the only way to change it is via sending a link to the defunct mail!!! I mean how stupid can it get when I contact support and tell them that and they do nothing about it? All because they decided it adds security to do this, as if a hacker couldn't get it and cause problems or something as it is.

At least if the mail service screws me over and I wanna change mail, with plarium I can do that. You people get so negative and never focus on the positive aspects, as if it is a piece of cake to have them. Try to do a reality check from time to time, ok?
Mar 20, 2020, 09:2903/20/20
02/20/20
Wow bans account sharing mainly to avoid illegal exchange of loot and gold to preserve game economics. Coaching people how to play in PVP is fine.
Mar 20, 2020, 10:3103/20/20
06/10/19
Its all for the show.  Those "pros" wont help you if you aint got sufficient resources and adequate champions, you can't expect them to make a poor-man's account doing 20 spider or farming gold 4 overnight, they cherry-picked accounts with over 60m silver also enough good gears and some fully booked specific champions they know on SS list to work with.  The potential is already there and sooner or later the gamer themselves will find it out but "pros" can expedite it by few days.  really no need to be jealous, if your acc sux it will remain sux no matter who's on it, if its good then pretty soon you will shine