All Categories

Quality of life improvements.

Search
Mar 18, 2020, 19:0103/18/20
01/21/20

Hi, I know this is meant to go into suggestions but i couldnt post in that section. if there is a better place to post please let me know as im new to Raid's forums.

My suggestion aims to greatly improve artifact and accessory searching for players and to make building champions easier, quicker and cost less due to messing up by accident.

Its quite simple, just like how there is a buton to click to select all "new" items only, we should also have a filter for substats, so for example lets say im building a defence champion, i click on the filter, select substat 'defence %' and then all items with defence % as their primary stat load up, and so on for the other stats and the same for accessories, this way i can quickly put together my core build instead of spending ages combing through the hundreds of artifacts, missing good combos having to pay to remove and rebuild and generally spending more time building than i should have to, building is a great and fun aspect of this game - at least I think so, but I do find the amount of time i spend building instead of playing frustrating, this simple change would be a great quality of life improvement for all players (well unless people like to spend ages combing through items and hours creating builds)

I know there may be other points of view and there are other things that players want, this is just my suggestion, I love the game and I'd just love it to keep improving and become all that it can be.

Have fun raiding!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2020, 19:5903/18/20
02/13/19

Hi, 

This is the correct place to post it, Suggestions section has been closed.

Thanks for this. :)
Mar 23, 2020, 22:3403/23/20
01/21/20

Awesome, and thanks for responding.

A further thought I had was for champion searching, so in the champions tab and/or the vault if we had a filter for abilitys (buffs debuffs multiple hits) once again we could focus on the champions we'd like to build for specific tasks. Although my first suggestion is by far my most pressing request because i have been frustrated by the amount of time ive spent trying to build champions, I even had started a gear spreadsheet before I asked myself "what am i doing? this isnt fun! this is turning into work!" please excuse my minor rant there.

I do appreciate you taking the time to read my suggestion.

Kind Regards

Kraezon.

Mar 26, 2020, 23:0803/26/20
01/21/20

Valdys said:

Hi, 

This is the correct place to post it, Suggestions section has been closed.

Thanks for this. :)

Ive just seen the update notes! You're doing it! This fills me with actual joy!!! Thank you so much!!!