All Categories

New Dungeon Diver Event while champ-lvl-event still running equals Madness

Search
Mar 17, 2020, 08:2003/17/20
01/27/20

Hi,

I just saw that the new DDE started and was actually happy to have something on top of "try to get 30k Points for hero lvl-ups" (which is Madness on it's own already) to do …. until I just saw the requirements.

1 Week, 6800 Points for Jingle-Hunter.

And that's not even the "main Prize" … I mean, really? 6800 Points and let's just assume that we get 5* Epics on average (some times 4, some times 6-star, sometimes leggis but also often blues -- so let's just assume that evens out to 5* Epic on average) it means we get 12 Points per run.

6800 / 12 =   567 Runs
567 * 14  = 7'938 Energy
7'938 / 390 = 20,5 Tage

I took 390 Energy per day for the "Average Player" who spends enough time online to have one full charge when he starts + one Refill for 5*pvp plus the 90 min login recharge. Even is we factor in one more Refill if "average Joe" has enough time to come back later (520 Energy total for that day) we're Talking About 15 days. And to be honest, 15 or 20 days doesn't make a difference for an Event which runs 7 days.

This means, that even if you spend all day grinding ONLY Dungeons (not lvling anything, trying to get asc-pots or scrolls for masteries) beside clanboss every day for a whole week you will not even be there halfway.

To be able to finish JINGLEHUNTER (which is not even the final "Prize" of this Event) you'd Need an AVERAGE of 1150 Energy PER DAY and still ONLY Focus on Dungeons, doing NOTHING else. And as RNG has it most of us will Need far more than that (again, we're Talking About 5* epics on average while the Chance is high that we only get blue's a lot).

Please don't take it personal, but check the medication of the Person designing those Events. There is a LVL-up-Event running with already super high Point-requirements to get anywhere and now this ? Couldn't one of those two have been a "three day full Energy-Event" (like, lets say invest 1500 to 3000 Energy in total to get the max reward, not 8000+ !! ).

I'm sorry, but the Events, challenges and tournaments start to get out of Hand. Really. It starts to become impossible to get anywhere if you're not a whale or above. I'm not a f2p Player (I'm not a whale, but still spent a good amount of Money on this game) but for anyone not dishing out at least 200 rubies per day for the next 7 days and mindlesly doing ONE THING no one is able to finish even ONE of the Events/challenges/tournaments which are running PARALLEL …. this is more than just frustrating, as it means "you'll not even have a Chance because to have one you have to abbonden your Progress in the other Event you're participating or spend 50€ or more this week and Hours upon Hours of your free time to have a Chance at all".

Please guys, rething your Logik About those Events/challenges/tournaments and Maybe adjust the numbers a bit. At least for the last ones that started today…… it's just getting too much and too insane.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2020, 14:5503/17/20
06/08/19

I have never posted on this forum, for any reason...until today. I was basically going to write your exact post, but with much more anger, so thank you!

Plarium has gone above and beyond insane for these events. Luckily, I already owned all of the rares required for the legendary, but still need to compete in the events and tournaments just to get otherwise impossible skill books to actually make my heroes useful. The legendary book from the DD event is so unattainable, it is disheartening. Like you (I assume), I am far from a big spender, but I am also not F2P. These events are literally impossible, when you do the math, to complete all of them at the same time. If the rewards were just some random, non-essential perks, that is one thing. But when the only chance you have to improve your heroes is to throw hundreds of dollars and hours, just for a single skill book (most legendaries need 10 or so), its f*ing insanity.  The greed needs to end.

Plarium, for reference, one of the most fair events was the daily capped level up event. It required consistent play to obtain the best rewards, but the daily cap was so small (225 pts/day) that i was able to farm for the event, and still spend time enjoying the rest of the game. (IE, getting some masteries done and getting the pots i needed for other heroes). Please bring back more of these types of events.
Mar 17, 2020, 15:0503/17/20
Mar 17, 2020, 15:07(edited)
01/01/20

I'm really annoyed by Plarium recently as well. 8000 points for a Legendary book? And don't get me started on the champion training event rewards. 30000 points for a legendary book? When players who started before Christmas were getting books in the champion training events for 6500 points? Do they want us to quit and start playing other games instead? It would take a year of saving resources just to skill up 2 legendaries. Utterly rediculous. Especially with the recent stealthy NM and UNM rewards nerf (way less epic and legendary books than before).

I might just let my account sit and stack resources for a while and play Raid casually instead of it being my main game. It just takes too long to get skill books for it to be fun anymore. It discourages pulling shards and getting new champions, because you can't just build them up to play with them, since you don't have the books for them and your already-skilled-up champions will perform better.

It's like they would prefer us to just play the game for about 30 minutes a day to get the clan boss, daily rewards and battle pass rewards, and then, maybe once a month, spend a few hours using your resources to get the skill books and other things you need to try out a new champion as a team replacement.

7 Deadly Sins is looking like a great alternative where you can try out new champions and builds with relative ease, StewGaming's YouTube videos make it look pretty fun too.

Mar 17, 2020, 18:2103/17/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback. :)
Mar 17, 2020, 18:5103/17/20
12/19/19

+1000 

At least throw in some epic books along the way too. Just brutal. 
Mar 18, 2020, 07:4703/18/20
01/27/20

Valdys said:

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Always a pleasure Valdys ;) (( I hope I formulated it nicely enough ^^ *griiiiiiiin* ))

@rest thanks, I thought I'm going insane and am the only one annoyed by the fact that not only one impossible to finish Event is running but multiple parallel :( 
Mar 18, 2020, 10:0703/18/20
02/20/20

I agree that it is not possible to do both for most people -- perhaps not designed in that way.

However, it is doable. I am 80% to finishing dungeon event after 1.2 days. It really is non-stop ice golem and around 6000 energy so far used.
Mar 18, 2020, 13:2203/18/20
Mar 18, 2020, 13:22(edited)
01/27/20

Ethan said:

I agree that it is not possible to do both for most people -- perhaps not designed in that way.

However, it is doable. I am 80% to finishing dungeon event after 1.2 days. It really is non-stop ice golem and around 6000 energy so far used.

so, technically you're proving my Point as no normal Person (even light-medium Spenders like myself) can get to 6000 Energy in 1.2 days. Not even in 6 days.

100 Energy in 5 Hours = 600 Energy + 2 Refills (Arena + Login timed) would get everyone to less than 1k Energy per day if you're online "all the time" to use the Energy (every 5h for 10 min roughly + passive-logged-in for 90 min for the Login-Refill).

Mar 20, 2020, 09:4303/20/20
01/27/20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND another Madness.

Summon rush for 7000 Points where Ancients are worth only 20 ?! I mean, I get that void shards should be more valuable and stuff, but 1/20/120/500 is just ridiculous! Voids should at least have a value of 50. It would still be 140 blue shards for the maximum Prize (which still is A LOT!) but at least less than the 350 you'd Need Right now. 

With 50 per void it would still be 70 voids for Suwai Firstborn (more than expensive enough, I'd say) instead of 175 (which is just way past anything rational) and 

Like I posted before…. whatever the guy takes who runs get him off of it and put him into rehab. I don't say make it "super easy for F2P Players" but at least make it realistic for regular Players (low - mid range spenders). This game is already a ridiculous cash-grab (BP + 100%xp-boost + raid-Card + "buy more Energy to get ANYWHERE ++++++++++++++) without crating Events which are JUST and PLAINLY catered to "500€ plus per month" Spenders.

Think About going back to the Events and tournaments like you did them before Christmas. I haven't been around to participate in them back then but the screenshots and everything are still there to see -- requirements vs prizes. Try to get back to a sane Level of that stuff again. Please.

This is Madness and will get more People to rather spend less instead of incentivicing to spend some more (Players spending 15-30€ a month might buy a 15-50€ pack on top to finish two realistic Events with nice rewards, but no one spending less than 100€ a month has any Chance in those Events and even those might start to think About the value they are getting out of whats going on Right now as it starts to become "plain stupid" regarding requirements vs value).

Mar 20, 2020, 10:0503/20/20
09/12/19
gothikguardian said:

This is Madness and will get more People to rather spend less instead of incentivicing to spend some more (Players spending 15-30€ a month might buy a 15-50€ pack on top to finish two realistic Events with nice rewards, but no one spending less than 100€ a month has any Chance in those Events and even those might start to think About the value they are getting out of whats going on Right now as it starts to become "plain stupid" regarding requirements vs value).

+1
Mar 21, 2020, 07:5903/21/20
02/20/20

gothikguardian said:

so, technically you're proving my Point as no normal Person (even light-medium Spenders like myself) can get to 6000 Energy in 1.2 days. Not even in 6 days.

100 Energy in 5 Hours = 600 Energy + 2 Refills (Arena + Login timed) would get everyone to less than 1k Energy per day if you're online "all the time" to use the Energy (every 5h for 10 min roughly + passive-logged-in for 90 min for the Login-Refill).

You were just given 2000 energy for free yesterday (all players). You get some reasonable low spending re-fills like: $14.99 for 1200 energy (with 800 gems = 3600 energy). That is already almost 7000 energy without talking about recharge or any quests and missions and rewards.

Mar 21, 2020, 09:5903/21/20
05/13/19

That free 2k energy normally never happens....

I have used all free energy available, spent a few gems and used the 2k given too and im at a 4100 points as of writing this, the event is not designed for f2p at all. The points have gotten more and more insane in the last few months. On top of that sometimes they like to do what I call tournament auctions when they throw a top champ for a prize, it makes them TONS of money when they do it. 

Everything this game does revolves around the wallet, this game is in my top 3 most expensive greedy companies ever and I stopped buying packs a couple months ago. I am not quite the whales out there but I spent a lot around $6k total and now plarium gets none of my current entertainment spending until they start treating the players more fairly. They dont even listen to use when we give feedback, complain about something etc. Heck even when they begin a topic asking our feedback they flat out ignore it.