All Categories

You really think this is a BUFF to WarChief?

Search
Mar 17, 2020, 01:0603/17/20
10/25/19

Seriously why are you(plarium) even wasting time supposedly buffing WarChief. He is useless now and all your doing is lowering the cool down on 2 horrible skills. That's not  going to make him even meh. He will just replace Ma-Shall as the worst legendary in the game.

This is second buff that does nothing. He has no utility in the game except maybe on FK but there is 15+ rares and 20+ epics who can do what this crap legendary does only 100X better. The passive is a joke who care if he gets more stats the more of your party dies. If he is the last one left you have lost the dungeon anyway.

First legendary I ever pulled and even with the 2 buffs he still won't make it out of the terrible tier list. I mean look at Ma-Shall with the buffs he is getting then look at WarChief or compare him to the last half of legendaries that have come out.

Did you guys hand each developer a champ and say buff these and the guy who got WC just fell asleep? You could give him the AOE the campaign version has maybe that would make not suck as bad. You need to scrap that crap of a buff and start over.

*disclaimer* I don't expect every legendary to be S or A tier BUT everyone of them should be good and never overshadowed by epics or rares except in extreme niche cases. They all should help with progression for any player but an endgame player. It's heartbreaking to see yellow and WarChief pops out and those slapstick changes can't even be called buffs.

PLARIUM ACTUALLY BUFF WAR CHIEF AND MAKE HIM USABLE. If you push that crap called buffs then you have no idea about your own game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2020, 15:4803/17/20
11/13/19

yeah i kinda agree , i don't mind too much since i have a lot of decent champs but man , i have no use whatsoever for my warchief .Would be nice to actually bei able to use him somewhere atleast .

Mar 17, 2020, 18:2303/17/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

I'd like to tell you that what you see is not the definitive rebalancing document. A lot of things can still change.

Mar 17, 2020, 21:4503/17/20
08/26/19
My boy Ma' Shaled got some love, I hope they'll keep him the way they presented him. It's about time that undead to return from oblivion and take his place among the best. He sure deserve it. 
Nov 3, 2020, 01:4411/03/20
09/19/20

agreed, i was so hyped to pull my 1st and only legendary only to find out that he was utter junk....thanks

Nov 3, 2020, 03:4511/03/20
Nov 3, 2020, 03:45(edited)
07/31/20

this forum interface is funny, does "Joined date" matter ? The one joined longer would be more correct ? I was thinking it should be post time or such post relate information, not account information. 

Nov 3, 2020, 04:3311/03/20
Nov 3, 2020, 04:34(edited)
05/13/19

The Green Arrow indicates when you joined the Plarium Forum's.

The Date applies to all Plarium Forum's.

i

The Red Arrow indicates when a person last commented on the thread.

Bascially, The OP of this thread created his post in March 17, 2020

The thread died off for several months.

Than the player named Skellionz decided to Necromancy the thread.

Apparently, Skellionz is feeling very sad

Skellionz pulled the Legendary hero Warchief.

Skellionz isn't very happy about it.

Nov 22, 2020, 19:3111/22/20
09/19/20
Player J

The Green Arrow indicates when you joined the Plarium Forum's.

The Date applies to all Plarium Forum's.

i

The Red Arrow indicates when a person last commented on the thread.

Bascially, The OP of this thread created his post in March 17, 2020

The thread died off for several months.

Than the player named Skellionz decided to Necromancy the thread.

Apparently, Skellionz is feeling very sad

Skellionz pulled the Legendary hero Warchief.

Skellionz isn't very happy about it.

I'm still sad, and I'm still not happy :P I just don't understand who was on drugs when they decided to create this champion

Nov 22, 2020, 20:1511/22/20
05/13/19

Warchief is a Campaign Boss.

The game wanted to make Warchief weak so players could defeat him when they do Campaign.

The issue is a lot of the players who pull Warchief get saddled with a weak hero.

They wasn't on drugs.

They just didn't want beginner players to whine about Campaign being to hard.