All Categories

What champions and stats,team power can beat this non stop healble lengemdary Minaya?!?!

What champions and stats,team power can beat this non stop healble lengemdary Minaya?!?!

Search
Mar 15, 2020, 05:2803/15/20
01/09/18

Look :

https://imgur.com/a/3rNgcoZ

She beat me few times in arena !

Ok,im agree she is lengendary champion..but..his stats are too high..

What team from champions ,team power,stats can beat this non stop healeble Minaya?!?!

Is not unbalanced?!?!

This guy had over 17k team power again beat me many times,mine is over 40 k T.P.

Look mine team power and champions,even this mine Grizzled Jarl cant help with his heal reduction.

Legendary chapions for you are balanced?!?!

And his stats?!?!

PvP Arena is balanced?!?!

For me look so is NOT balanced.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 15, 2020, 06:3603/15/20
Mar 15, 2020, 06:47(edited)
08/26/19
So I understand you haven't met Rotos yet. 
Mar 15, 2020, 12:3903/15/20
12/09/19
Loveriana said:

Look :

What team from champions ,team power,stats can beat this non stop healeble Minaya?!?!

Is not unbalanced?!?!

This guy had over 17k team power again beat me many times,mine is over 40 k T.P.

Look mine team power and champions,even this mine Grizzled Jarl cant help with his heal reduction.

And his stats?!?!

Its not about power. its about strategy. If a combination works extremely well together than use it. I see teams that focus around Speed, resistance, Defense, But sometimes I will see a 2 man team that will just pummel most other teams with just 2 champs. Numbers are not always a good tell if you will win or not. you have to decide how you want to win. I like to use a speed and defense. strategy for outlasting the high damage speed teams. I have Lysandra as my lead with all speed gear so she gets first turn then up the teams speed and put up all my differences before the other team has a chance to take a turn. 
Mar 15, 2020, 19:2703/15/20
02/13/19
Loveriana said:

Look :

Is not unbalanced?!?!

And his stats?!?!

Probably, your champions don't have accuracy and speed
Mar 16, 2020, 12:5703/16/20
12/08/19

i think atm i have not a bad team: apotheker, rotos, dutchess, rhazin

apotheker and dutchess have both carka 260 speed, rotos has relentless set with mass critdamage and critrate....i am also not able to beat everything

u need a better team combo...and u need speed, resistance and accuracy.

My dutchess have over 300 resistance...with no good accuracy u cant debuff her.

And there are some teamcombos i dont fight against, because i know i will loose.......it doesnt exist the perfect team or the perfect champ.....it all depends on ur gear and teamcombo......and there are many champs wich can be absolut arena beasts
Mar 16, 2020, 13:0003/16/20
12/08/19
and dont forget.....maybe i am wrong but the teampower in numbers results i think from critrate and resistance......so it doesnt say everything when teampower is high....i loose against teams with 50k lesser than me and i bet teams with 50-100k more power than me........like valdys say speed is the most important thing for me