All Categories

Artifacts for Trunda Giltmallet

Search
Mar 14, 2020, 01:1303/14/20
02/08/20

Hi, I am fairly new to the game, and currently Trunda is my only legendary hero. She is pretty nice though!

Any recommendations on what artifacts or masteries you would definitely want to use with her?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 11:4503/14/20
Mar 14, 2020, 21:07(edited)
08/26/19

Michor said:

Hi, I am fairly new to the game, and currently Trunda is my only legendary hero. She is pretty nice though!

Any recommendations on what artifacts or masteries you would definitely want to use with her?

Congrats with that pull, this girl is a beast. I remember when they released her and I was amazed by positive Youtube reviews and seeing her in action. Really good in Arena and Dungeons when it comes to clear waves.

Now, i don't own her, but going through her kit and abilities again for some refreshment, I think you have two options here, that mainly depends of what you want from her or how she fit in your team.

You can build her as some kind of CC troll, as she already have build in single and multitarget Stun (probably the best CC debuff in game) and some HP Burn for extra trolling. You don't have to invest books in this case, you can't shorten any skill CD and the only skill on which you can improve debuff chance is A1 and it may take from 3 to 10 books depends on your luck.

This approach will require (aside from needed speed, survivability and at least basic attack capabilities) lots of accuracy and a bit of luck, to actually make most of this build. I guess most players will have this approach in mind when they work on her.

In terms of mastery, this one is harder to put right, as it may vary according to your team and place where you mainly use her. Still I will try to point some important mastery that can synergy well with that approach and her kit as whole:

As for second mastery tree it can be both offense and support, both will give you important stuff to extend her usefulness. For Support - right path and anything that boost her acc, extend debuff duration or boost turn meter on debuff expiring. Still. my personal and subjective choice will be offense, because otherwise you will lose too much damage output and that will cripple her overall usefulness. CC troll or not, the CC percentage change to apply is not enough to justify full CC path for her.As a relatively new player you may find acc from support tree very usefull tho.

==============================================

There is an another approach, and he is exactly opposite to above one, that is not that taxing in terms of needed stats and more easily to achieve, especially as new player. You can make her full dmg dealer and badass nuker without any CC in mind, "exploiting" that A2 and A3 second hit mechanic. Not only you do not have to worry about her accuracy but opposite - you will try to make sure she can get as less acc from her equipment as you can, thus giving you more room to focus on her damage output.

The beauty of this approach is she will hit like there is no tomorrow and if you have good rng and lucky roll she still will apply hes debuffs as bonus. You will not count on them, but will welcome them when it happens.

Any book will contribute to that approach, Offense and defense mastery are best choices (these marked masteries in defense three will still be important, but you will get offense T6 over defence T6), Aside from your needed speed threshold and some basic survivability (not really important if you build one trick pony team for arena, but you will need some if you use her in dungeons) you need to hit 100% crit rate, at least double your attack and then stack crit dmg. From now on you will try to boost her attack and crt. dmg with better equipment

If i pull her I probably will go for that second build, exploring her damage output as she can put some serious yellow numbers on your screen. Still, it depends of what you want from her and where and how you use her.