All Categories

do I enjoy my unbeatable arena team?

Search
Mar 13, 2020, 05:5903/13/20
06/10/19

Lots of players trying so hard to squeeze in top platinum but I can tell you once you are there is sooooo boring.

I can beat 99.99% arena team(cept RNG hegemon about 4/5 winning rate, still 100% if not being lazy and swtched to Siphi+Roto team), all fights last no more than 10 seconds.  day after day I dont get attacked sitting in platinum, maybe couple noobs who want to feed me points.  

I have no wish to compete to top 1 tho, due to many reasons.  first, fighting is already boring on top of that I have to spent tons of gems just to refresh till I get a single component after hours spam.  Then there aint too many activities I can do in game atm, I usually do BP challenges which requires lots of arena fights.  And we get arena rewards weekly with 99% sh!t even with new gears they are still sh!t unless your luck is enough to hit Megaball jackpot.

OK, what is my point here? my point is be glad you don't have everything yet and you are still enjoying the game somehow, once you are there, playing the game is like watching paint dry.

btw my arena team is  Skull-Skull-Baron-Long,  my Long has 341 total speed, all dps decked out in 6 star cruel/savage, numbers they can pop out is unthinkable to most of you.  Advise to you: dont chase all flashy new legos, this game is all about getting right gears, with right gears I can beat anyone with just common champions from the market.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2020, 09:5503/13/20
08/26/19

Well I do enjoy my two accounts Arena teams in G4 too and I still can't enjoy Arena itself. Just run my daily tokens almost always on auto, win most of the time, sometime got beaten like total noob, close the Arena and that is. Sometime late night I run those tokens that are refreshed and that is realy everything that is Arena for me - gringing medals. One of the less enjoyable area in game for me. 

I beg for the option you can make custom fights with someone, clan member or some buddy in game. No tokens spended, no medals earned, just custom fight with friend to test different builds, different approach or just for fun. 

As of now Arena is meh for me. 

Mar 13, 2020, 13:2903/13/20
11/09/19

Daering said:

Well I do enjoy my two accounts Arena teams in G4 too and I still can't enjoy Arena itself. Just run my daily tokens almost always on auto, win most of the time, sometime got beaten like total noob, close the Arena and that is. Sometime late night I run those tokens that are refreshed and that is realy everything that is Arena for me - gringing medals. One of the less enjoyable area in game for me. 

I beg for the option you can make custom fights with someone, clan member or some buddy in game. No tokens spended, no medals earned, just custom fight with friend to test different builds, different approach or just for fun. 

As of now Arena is meh for me. 

just got into G4 last night  hopefully will stay there for the ranking period..

Arena is still not fun.  It never was fun.  I don't think it ever will be fun in this game.
Mar 13, 2020, 14:1503/13/20
08/26/19

Once you hit G4 it takes little effords to stay there, also there is no motivation to push Plat (atleast for me) because it will become harder to farm medals with good win ratio. And those new Plat sets introduced with 1.13.5 just cement my view about current state.

Also, congrats @Animejay!
Mar 13, 2020, 15:2103/13/20
02/06/20

As always,ppl start racing to the Top,and then they get there,get bored.

Rule number ONE for you mate: then u install game,try to play it,enjoy it....and not to work there for top rankings!!!

Mar 13, 2020, 15:5603/13/20
08/26/19
There are practical reasons to push for higher Arena tier - stats bunuses and better ratio for medals spend. Beyond that, if someone enjoy the process - good, if not, then do what is needed and focus on these activitues, that you actually enjoy. That's my aproatch. 
Mar 13, 2020, 19:3103/13/20
02/20/20

badsad said:

btw my arena team is  Skull-Skull-Baron-Long,  my Long has 341 total speed, all dps decked out in 6 star cruel/savage, numbers they can pop out is unthinkable to most of you.  
Advise to you: dont chase all flashy new legos, this game is all about getting right gears, with right gears I can beat anyone with just common champions from the market.
ROFL, says the person with 2 void epics, 1 void legendary, and 1 legendary.  Don't go chasing characters, would love to see you do it with no voids, because most people don't have 1 skull let alone 2. Then to get Baron.... 
Mar 13, 2020, 21:4403/13/20
06/10/19
Ethan said:

ROFL, says the person with 2 void epics, 1 void legendary, and 1 legendary.  Don't go chasing characters, would love to see you do it with no voids, because most people don't have 1 skull let alone 2. Then to get Baron.... 
/sigh...just another peasant.  about 50% of players feed skulls as food nowadays when they get dups.  You can replace baron with any high A1 rare/epic dps and Long with any epics that does rally atks.  I use them cause I can use anything I have, but the same result can be achieved with many variable champions dont even need to be lego.  I gave advise because I saw so many players wasting major resources to get any new legos they see and lagging behind on gear farming which is the most important goal.  you dont need to take my advise ofcause but I bet you will learn the same after wasted thousands dollars on chasing new legos and still got beat like a noob in arena 
Mar 13, 2020, 23:5803/13/20
06/22/19
Lol the point of a gacha game is to get top tier champions and use them to their full potential. Not with most this community's logic ".. Blah blah blah do it with farmables"  if you think like this, just play chess, you will win just with the pieces you start with

Ethan said:

badsad said:

btw my arena team is  Skull-Skull-Baron-Long,  my Long has 341 total speed, all dps decked out in 6 star cruel/savage, numbers they can pop out is unthinkable to most of you.  
Advise to you: dont chase all flashy new legos, this game is all about getting right gears, with right gears I can beat anyone with just common champions from the market.