All Categories

The Uncommon Challenge

The Uncommon Challenge

Search
Mar 12, 2020, 05:1903/12/20
05/20/19

The Uncommon Challenge

As some of you know, I do not care for the emphasis a lot of players place on getting the best champions in the game.  The complaints about RNG which fill the Facebook boards are tiresome and I feel they create a culture which is destructive to both the game and its players.

I propose a challenge, a test of  intelligence against the foes Plarium has gathered against us.  The challenge is to use only our starting champ with common or uncommon champion companions.  

No rare, epic, nor legendary champions may be used.  They may be placed in the Vault or used as food.  You may choose to replace your common or uncommon companions with later drops; but, the replacements must also be common or uncommon in quality.

The challenge is to get as far as you can in Raid: Shadow Legends, in all aspects of the game, using only the champions, their skills, and your ability to develop effective teams and strategies.

It is strongly suggested any participants create separate a Raid: Shadow Legend account to avoid wasting valuable resources they may have gathered on their main account. 

Please share your teams, their defeats, and their successes as you step up to The Uncommon Challenge.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2020, 10:1703/12/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. :)