All Categories

Why is everyone after Treefeller and RottenMage?

Search
Mar 11, 2020, 16:0403/11/20
09/20/19

I don't understand what is the hype on these two champs.  They don't look too menacing or OP.  Can someone explain to me why there is such a push to get them in your arsenal? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2020, 16:4203/11/20
12/09/19
Lord Zulzari said:

I don't understand what is the hype on these two champs.  They don't look too menacing or OP.  Can someone explain to me why there is such a push to get them in your arsenal? 
This is the first I have seen this, I would be interested to know what people are thinking if this is true
Mar 11, 2020, 18:5003/11/20
08/26/19

Lord Zulzari said:

Okay, I'll bite the bait!

What kind of hype, where, who?

Mar 11, 2020, 22:1003/11/20
09/20/19
Daering said:

Lord Zulzari said:

Okay, I'll bite the bait!

What kind of hype, where, who?

If you search TreeFeller and RottenMage, you'll see another trhread where people are saying that they are spending 100's of energy to try and get these two when they aren't even rare!  I just don't see what the big deal of these two are.  I guess I'll just stick with Kael and Apothecary.

Mar 11, 2020, 22:3603/11/20
Mar 11, 2020, 22:36(edited)
05/13/19

The Hype you are talking about could be caused by the below News Message which was sent out to players in-game.

The above news post talks about updates which have been added to the game.

If you read through all of it, You will come across the below statement.

St. Patricks Day is on March 17th.

The game has added the hero Cillian the Lucky to the game.

Veteran players are thinking the hero Cillian the Lucky - Might be the next Fusion Event Hero.

Fusion events are limited time events which give you an opportunity to acquire Epics & Legendary Hero's.

The Legendary hero people are thinking which will be offered is Cillian the Lucky.

Some, Fusion Events require you to farm Dungeons to get certain heroes from the dungeon.

Treefeller is the name of the hero which often gets put in the Spider Dungeon.

RottenMage is the name of the hero which often gets put in the Fire Knight Dungeon.

Players hate farming those dungeons because it is such a hassle.

It takes a lot of energy.

It feels like the heroes never drop.

The Hype you are experiencing is probably not Hype at all.

it is more like Dread coming from Veteran Players who still have Nightmares over these dungeon dropping heroes.

Lets hope the game does a Fusion event with out having the dungeon dropping heroes.

Lord Nerraw, When you look at Treefeller & Rotten Mage, You see 2 heroes which don't look menacing or OP.

When I look at Treefeller & RottenMage, I see 2 heroes which caused thousands of Raid players to Rage Quit. 

Mar 11, 2020, 22:4403/11/20
Mar 11, 2020, 22:58(edited)
08/26/19

Ah, i get it now! I was sure there was a catch :)

Man, you have to pay attention to the time the topics you talk about are published.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Foli The Troll?

Those Treefeller and RottenMage were part of Foli's fusion about half a year ago and you had to get them from different events, I no longer remember which ones exactly - Dragon and Fire Knight, but I could be wrong. People had wasted hundreds of energy to acquire them. I guess you came across topics from that time when people were complaining about the low drop rate.Foli's fusion is something of a meme among people who have played since then and witnessed the events.

So don't worry, if you don't have TreeFeller and RottenMage, you haven't missed anything important.

*edit - yes, it is about Foli's fusion and low drop rate and @Player J was among those who complained about the low drop rating. He himself wasted 600 energy without being able to acquire Rotten Mage from Fire Knight I bet he just doesn't want to be reminded of those difficult times.