All Categories

What's the theme of Next Fusion champ?

Search
Mar 9, 2020, 04:4503/09/20
06/21/16

Can I propose a few?

1)Saint George or Demetrius. Magic Affinity attacker or mass healer support. "Lay on hands" or "Cross Divination" therapeutic in such case and creates team shield for 1 round every six turns.

2)Knight Templar. Legendary Version of Sacred faction Rare quality Templar. Spirit affinity, with skillset variation to include all team, still a Defender, similar aura. Similar looks, white cloth, you can paint the leather bits red and the black ones blue. I don't like the helmet much, give him something like Errol's or just remove the silly horns and ball from it. Crusader's helmet from the same faction - who is uncommon - looks better. 3-5% Turn meter bonus passive.

3)Hammer and Sickle. Bear skinwalker. Force affinity attacker. Immune to Freeze and Stun. Vulnerability to poison.

4)Uproar Goldmane. Lion/Rakhsasa looking, Golden colors, Skinwalker Attacker, Void Affinity. A1: "Safari Hunting" Attacks an enemy 5 times. Leaves them "scarred and panicked" a special that combines stun and gradual HP loss. A2: "King of the Jungle". Attacks all enemies twice. % to provoke them to attack anyone else from his team but him. Passive: "Leak Wounds". 30 % to heal up to 25% of his max HP each turn.  Ability: "Cornered". Attacks twice as hard when 40% or less HP left.

BTW, inspiration for possible upcoming factions(in addition to angels and ancient greek mythology one and whichever ones I and others already proposed):

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2020, 06:0203/09/20
Mar 9, 2020, 06:22(edited)
08/26/19

Don’t want to be that guy, but are we realy need more champions? Like... What is the purpose of that? 

What is the benefit of a few more useless champions with spectacular names and identical skills as 1/3 of existing ones? Look at the new epic champions that come with 1.13.5 Plarium can't even present them with the appropriate affinity for the content for which they were made. It's as if they were made by someone who doesn't even play the game. 

Actually, I don't know if anyone wants new champions in the near future at all. Most of us want from them to repair completely useless and meaningless by design champions.

We have new buffs and debuffs introduced in 1.13 and some of them dependant from each other and only one or two champions, that have them. It will be way more benefitical if they rework some of the old useless one with those new buff and debuffs in mind. 

Also, chamoion's AI!  I know it is a "A", but there is nothing "I" there. More of the champions are unoptimised, some of them are pain to use on auto and some of them are total mess. Just take a look at your vault or observe them in action and tell me I am wrong. We will be more than happy with these little inprovement than new badass champions every 3 days which are just like next one in vault. 

Mar 9, 2020, 06:3603/09/20
06/21/16

If you don't want to be that guy...then don't be, lol! :P 

Seriously, you're mistaken in that nobody wants new champions. Also, there is no way there will not be new champions, cause... there are still 3 factions left. Plus it is a collector app. Its very purpose is to create and add new champions to collect. Bug fixes, rebalancing, mechanics reworks and the like, while very good and desirable and I'd like them too and all, should never get in the way of that, ever. Else it beats the purpose of the app to exist. Let's not confuse it with an RPG.

It's the eternal debate of progress vs order and why explore the oceans/foreign lands/under the earth/mountains/chart the bottom of the sea/explore space, while there are problems to be solved that weren't and still aren't solved in everyday lives and in the very neighborhood people live etc.

There are the ones that will take sides and defend, even vehemently one or the other pov. And then, there are people like me, who ask: why can't we do both? Is there a chain or a weird choice that says do one or the other? And believe it it is and should be, fairly obvious, that we can do both. I can write on paper with pen or pencil and I can type in a typewriter, or a pc keyboard. I can use mass transport or bicycle, or whatever personal means of transportation I have and select. I can eat vegetables for a time and if I want cereal for some time, or fruit, or meat. I can as a human race try to solve Earth-based problems and at the same time not neglect ocean or space or solar system and beyond exploration. I can be religious and ask myself about God. I can be adamant about something, but still have inner doubts. I can be heroic and also freightened.

And if I want to, I can select to ask for an app to have good graphics and updated content and good mechanics and be bug-free. It has been historically and remains, both possible and a choice I can make as a human. That's humans nature after all. Multiplicity, the ability to do all sorts of things in various points and instances of time, often by the same person. Also it is called a fundamental right of selection, self-control and choise of self-allocation.

Have a nice day.

Mar 9, 2020, 07:1503/09/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I don't think they'll add anything of these. 

But we always appreciate your ideas, so thanks again. :)
Mar 9, 2020, 08:1803/09/20
08/26/19

Elvarion said:

If you don't want to be that guy...then don't be, lol! :P 

Seriously, you're mistaken in that nobody wants new champions. Also, there is no way there will not be new champions, cause... there are still 3 factions left. Plus it is a collector app. Its very purpose is to create and add new champions to collect. Bug fixes, rebalancing, mechanics reworks and the like, while very good and desirable and I'd like them too and all, should never get in the way of that, ever. Else it beats the purpose of the app to exist. Let's not confuse it with an RPG.

It's the eternal debate of progress vs order and why explore the oceans/foreign lands/under the earth/mountains/chart the bottom of the sea/explore space, while there are problems to be solved that weren't and still aren't solved in everyday lives and in the very neighborhood people live etc.

There are the ones that will take sides and defend, even vehemently one or the other pov. And then, there are people like me, who ask: why can't we do both? Is there a chain or a weird choice that says do one or the other? And believe it it is and should be, fairly obvious, that we can do both. I can write on paper with pen or pencil and I can type in a typewriter, or a pc keyboard. I can use mass transport or bicycle, or whatever personal means of transportation I have and select. I can eat vegetables for a time and if I want cereal for some time, or fruit, or meat. I can as a human race try to solve Earth-based problems and at the same time not neglect ocean or space or solar system and beyond exploration. I can be religious and ask myself about God. I can be adamant about something, but still have inner doubts. I can be heroic and also freightened.

And if I want to, I can select to ask for an app to have good graphics and updated content and good mechanics and be bug-free. It has been historically and remains, both possible and a choice I can make as a human. That's humans nature after all. Multiplicity, the ability to do all sorts of things in various points and instances of time, often by the same person. Also it is called a fundamental right of selection, self-control and choise of self-allocation.

Have a nice day.

You are right in general for almost anything you say and I can easy defend your point just because what you say is corect. Space, oceans, order, progress... Sure. 

Maybe I am wrong after all, thinking we are talking about specific game called Raid Shadow Legends and how our opinion are related to that game, not the meaning of life, universe and all. 

And to give an idea about general users opinion "more vs better" you just need to take a look around. This forum is flooded by requests broken game content to be fixed, for more QoL features and for just basics improvements and there are almost no posts about more and more champions. That sure say something. 

Mar 9, 2020, 16:0603/09/20
02/20/20

Let me ask you:

1. Where will you put new champions if your bank is full?  If it is not full, then why can't you chase after existing champions? 

If you have 40% of existing ones, it will be full. Then where will you put your new champion? 

Sure you might delete a few epics and rares -- but oh wait you need it for fusion ... >.<

2. The abilities are all the same. What is point having new champion A which basically does B, C, D, but not E, F, G?

3. The art work is even the same!

Daering said:

Don’t want to be that guy, but are we realy need more champions? Like... What is the purpose of that? 

What is the benefit of a few more useless champions with spectacular names and identical skills as 1/3 of existing ones? Look at the new epic champions that come with 1.13.5 Plarium can't even present them with the appropriate affinity for the content for which they were made. It's as if they were made by someone who doesn't even play the game. 

Actually, I don't know if anyone wants new champions in the near future at all. Most of us want from them to repair completely useless and meaningless by design champions.

We have new buffs and debuffs introduced in 1.13 and some of them dependant from each other and only one or two champions, that have them. It will be way more benefitical if they rework some of the old useless one with those new buff and debuffs in mind. 

Also, chamoion's AI!  I know it is a "A", but there is nothing "I" there. More of the champions are unoptimised, some of them are pain to use on auto and some of them are total mess. Just take a look at your vault or observe them in action and tell me I am wrong. We will be more than happy with these little inprovement than new badass champions every 3 days which are just like next one in vault.