All Categories

Double Legendary Chance Event

Search
Mar 6, 2020, 14:5303/06/20
02/20/20

Dear all,

As a new player, how often does double legendary chance come (either void or ancient or both). I am trying to decide to horde and wait or just open shards as I get them...

Any advice is useful!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 15:0903/06/20
05/27/19

i would advise to hold onto your void and sacred shards until a x2 event comes around even if it is rare, but you will have better results with them.

Considering the ancient ones, the chance of getting legendaries remain slim even during x2 events, so don't get your hopes up for them. you can use them without regrets. 

If you don't need champiosn that much, if you have already a decent pool to be able to do dungeons without much problem, you should keep them and concentrate on improving your current teams.
Mar 6, 2020, 15:1603/06/20
02/20/20

MutMutMutanT said:

i would advise to hold onto your void and sacred shards until a x2 event comes around even if it is rare, but you will have better results with them.

Considering the ancient ones, the chance of getting legendaries remain slim even during x2 events, so don't get your hopes up for them. you can use them without regrets. 

If you don't need champiosn that much, if you have already a decent pool to be able to do dungeons without much problem, you should keep them and concentrate on improving your current teams.
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to hear. I am "almost" finished in missions - 264/286 and Gold III/IV in arena, so as long as I can get to the end of missions and get Arbiter, I should be ok. I will wait!
Mar 6, 2020, 19:1103/06/20
11/28/19

Since the middle of december we have had the following events:

Mid December Ancient x2

January Void x2

Late Jane/Eary Feb Ancient x2

Feb Sacred xs

Late Feb/Early March Ancient x2

Looks like ever 2-3 weeks we are getting a 2x event. If the pattern hold, void would be next in like a 1-2 weeks, followed by ancient, followed by sacred. But thats far from guaranteed.

I would hold my shards. I have 36 void on one account and not many void champions, and I am holding them.

Mar 6, 2020, 20:2103/06/20
12/19/19

Thanks for this info rcw. That's alot of void shards! Good luck, hopefully you get good pills next 2x. I think I have 3 void shards :(

rcw said:

Since the middle of december we have had the following events:

Mid December Ancient x2

January Void x2

Late Jane/Eary Feb Ancient x2

Feb Sacred xs

Late Feb/Early March Ancient x2

Looks like ever 2-3 weeks we are getting a 2x event. If the pattern hold, void would be next in like a 1-2 weeks, followed by ancient, followed by sacred. But thats far from guaranteed.

I would hold my shards. I have 36 void on one account and not many void champions, and I am holding them.