All Categories

Battle pass weekly nightmare

Search
Mar 5, 2020, 18:5803/05/20
11/21/19

Trying to get 50 stuns, sleep, or freeze in the arena AND have to win is a f'ing nightmare!! Either lower the required number or maybe get rid of the win requirement. I sometimes am able to get something on the opposing force before being one shotted into Oblivion, thus losing. Just make it to apply whether you win or not. Not everyone is cool to make defensive teams making it easier to achieve AND beat, like I do to try and help others achieve their battle pass weekly without a one shot killer. So f'ing annoying!!!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 19:3203/05/20
11/12/19
marc52722 said:

Trying to get 50 stuns, sleep, or freeze in the arena AND have to win is a f'ing nightmare!! Either lower the required number or maybe get rid of the win requirement. I sometimes am able to get something on the opposing force before being one shotted into Oblivion, thus losing. Just make it to apply whether you win or not. Not everyone is cool to make defensive teams making it easier to achieve AND beat, like I do to try and help others achieve their battle pass weekly without a one shot killer. So f'ing annoying!!!!!!
I feel the same way. I don't even have enough champions leveled with these debuffs or enough sets with chance to apply them that I can actually win in the arena. I've basically written this weekly off cause its just not something I can feasibly do. It's hard enough for me to get the "one shot x number of champions in the arena" quests done. But this is just not something I am capable of doing with my current crop of champions.
Mar 6, 2020, 05:0403/06/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your feedback.

Someone else has already started the same thread before you, so I'll close this.