All Categories

Tournament groups size increased from 50 to 100

Search
Mar 5, 2020, 15:1503/05/20
08/18/15

Hi.

The size of the groups in tournaments used to be 50. The rewards were not always great, but at least they were achievable. Then Plarium started experimenting with giving champions in rewards: Lyssandra, Rae. In those tournaments the groups consisted of 250 players. Whatever, those were whale wars which most players were not interested in.

But after that group size in all tournaments was increased to 100. I don't even bother trying to get Relentless gear anymore as it's virtually impossible when you're against 100 players, many of which are active.

It's amazing how good Plarium are at irritating their player base. They don't have time to fix things we want to get fixed and to develop new content, but always have time to do something to make our experience worse. It really reminds me of something a crappy employer would do: increase salary by 10% but at the same time increase the workload by 30%.

I mentioned this many times to discord mods, they told they will discuss it with company employees, but I have no hope group size will be reverted back to 50.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 15:4403/05/20
Mar 5, 2020, 15:53(edited)
01/28/20

I think they just increase the size of groups coz people don't participate any more. Just to bring more competitiveness. I didn't checked tournament for ages. I bet lots of people do the same rewords are crap and its not worth of your time and resource to get 4* some chicken like in campaign you can rise food camp fester to 4* and cost you less, book is good but still. On other had how people can compeat then for example I'm not even able run dungeon lvl 20 and person who is, can finish last lvl quick in the team he strait away got advantage. once i finished in 4th place grinding lvl 12 spider dungeon 

not much to add at this point more i play this game worse its get. this game got problems on all sections of it and funny another they not even trying to do anything about it. 

I bought battle pass but now its quite obvies that it was just to give something to new players and older players still have nothing to do. fight in arena against same teams or do some tournament against your clan members events crap to getting to the point i wont be bother to participate. some blue shards chickens some random crap too rare book .... 

why so mad said:

Hi.

The size of the groups in tournaments used to be 50. The rewards were not always great, but at least they were achievable. Then Plarium started experimenting with giving champions in rewards: Lyssandra, Rae. In those tournaments the groups consisted of 250 players. Whatever, those were whale wars which most players were not interested in......