All Categories

Kael in Arena....

Kael in Arena....

Search
Mar 5, 2020, 11:3203/05/20
08/15/19

Kael in Arena....

*SIGH* 

I just want to know if there are ANY plans of NERFING the senses out of Kael. I mean, he's a one-man army in the arena, he wipes fully ranked fully leveled teams instantly. I almost can't play arena anymore, because EVERYONE is cheesing it with 60 Kael's.

Please, nerf this character. It's not right, and totally unfair, that a starter character is the dominant force in the arena, at least up until gold 2. (I am Gold 2, and I only see Kael's almost.)
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 11:4803/05/20
06/22/19

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mar 5, 2020, 11:5403/05/20
08/26/19

You think Kael is OP and need to be nerfed? Well, you are about to be really triggered when you come to G4 then.

Kael is just as good as other 3 champions in hes team. Put him in proper team, give him proper equpment, get him proper masteries and he will carry you in Arena, fail in these and he will be as mediocre as next champion. 

Kael is just good rare champ - nice utilities, good multiplier, low basic defence. He can one shot and can be oneshoted. There is noting OP about him. 

Maybe is not Kael that has to be nerfed, but your team composition that need to be improved? 

Mar 5, 2020, 12:0503/05/20
08/15/19

Daering said:

You think Kael is OP and need to be nerfed? Well, you are about to be really triggered when you come to G4 then.

Kael is just as good as other 3 champions in hes team. Put him in proper team, give him proper equpment, get him proper masteries and he will carry you in Arena, fail in these and he will be as mediocre as next champion. 

Kael is just good rare champ - nice utilities, good multiplier, low basic defence. He can one shot and can be oneshoted. There is noting OP about him. 

Maybe is not Kael that has to be nerfed, but your team composition that need to be improved? 

No, you are 100% wrong. Kael IS OP as all hell. No doubt about it, and I'm pretty sure most people think that too. He may be a "rare" champ, but there's nothing rare in seeing him in EVERY team (or solo) in arena, just wiping everyone. He NEEDS a nerf, there's no doubt about that. Ask anyone about the starter champs, they made them too OP.
Mar 5, 2020, 13:0703/05/20
01/28/20

Kael is the last champs needs to be degraded everyone uses him coz its first champ to every player well you have a choice. there is some champs who can take all best team with Kael by them self.  Lets start with Tormin. if you go to top player ranks you will see all same sat ups with Tormin, arbiter rotos and lost bride + some random etc...

Mar 5, 2020, 13:1203/05/20
01/27/20

Trypticon88 said:

Daering said:

No, you are 100% wrong. Kael IS OP as all hell. No doubt about it, and I'm pretty sure most people think that too. He may be a "rare" champ, but there's nothing rare in seeing him in EVERY team (or solo) in arena, just wiping everyone. He NEEDS a nerf, there's no doubt about that. Ask anyone about the starter champs, they made them too OP.

Sadly, you're wrong. Yes, I also use him as finisher sometimes but belive me, Kael is not "OP". High def-team and he'll not do much. Speed Team with Gala Longbraids in it and she'll one-shot him - even if she's only 50 (a3, then a2. If he doesn't have a Shield set he's dead). Or use a Speed-Team with warmaiden and then one of the other starter heroes and you still win (spirithost pure on Speed to go first for ATT buff, then warmaiden with 0 def/att but max ACC & Speed slightly behind spirithost ---- then Galek / Elhain / Athel for aoe. And also done).

You can either counter him with high def, a high Speed-single-target Killer (as most Speed/kael Teams are quite weak if you can take him out of the equation) or just a faster def-down-att-up-aoe-starter Combo. And it literally doesn't matter which of the starter heroes you take. Kael works a Tiny bit better, but in General they all can do exactly what he's doing and what you see as "O.P."

If you want to see O.P. look at the last Fusion Hero, just as an example.
Mar 5, 2020, 13:3403/05/20
08/26/19

Trypticon88 said:

If I am wrong, then this forum has to be flooded with thread like this. You know, like those about Tormin soon after they release him. And this very thread soon will be crowded with people, asking for Kael to be nerfed. 

Look, I was oneshoted by Kael myself. This usually means that I have failed in the speed check, the opponent has the right debuffs, he is better equipped and that means he deserves to win. If I am the first, Kael dies first, almost always from the first blow. I don't know how that fits into your idea of ​​an OP champion. 

Kael is a threat, it's obvious, Kael is a good champion with a strong alpha strike and good kit. But that's all. I can't even put him in god tier for Arena, he is just good atack rare champ. 

We all remember our first battle against Relic Keeper, when we got wiped by him solo in bronze. You are tempted to think "What a brocken champ, he is OP I want him". Then somewhere in Gold you start to realise he is just good against bad opponents. 

But I am curious to see what other think about Kael. Honestly, that's first time I read someon aks for nerfing him. 

Mar 5, 2020, 13:5103/05/20
08/15/19
Well, look at it this way: If a character you START with can whoop every team UP UNTIL a LEGENDARY team, and carry you through brutal campaign solo on 3 stars, farm everything and win everything else, then how is that NOT op?
Mar 5, 2020, 14:0703/05/20
11/16/17

Definitely not OP. He's a glass cannon like many other champs. He brings nothing to the table except damage when it comes to arena. Team composition is what makes him so valid in the arena. He's very easy to build around with many champs. My Kael is very powerful, but is becoming much less effective in Gold 1-2 since other teams are built to defend the "Speed/cannon" meta. I will be replacing him very soon.

The main reason NOT to nerf him (even if Plarium deems him OP), is because the majority of the player base is F2P. It would be really shitty to take that away from someone who has investing in him with the limited amount of resources offered. 
Mar 5, 2020, 15:1003/05/20
Mar 5, 2020, 15:11(edited)
01/28/20

Trypticon88 said:

Well, look at it this way: If a character you START with can whoop every team UP UNTIL a LEGENDARY team, and carry you through brutal campaign solo on 3 stars, farm everything and win everything else, then how is that NOT op?

you can brutal campaign solo on 3 stars with common champs too just good gear and off you go. like many others told you he is just good rare. wait till find Apothecary probably on this point you think you find god tier champ. If you look in to epic there is even better champs Madame Serris, Miscreated Monster, if its build well he dose damage like Kael got shits load defense and hp + heals +aoe stun debuffs etc... same with Stag Knight 

its good in speed team like others told you but in the end you wont use him then you get at least one of these Madame Serris, Miscreated Monster

on other hand arena is broke all the fight is more about speed and top tier in arena same 3 champs in all teams. and unfortunatly non of them have Kael in the team

Mar 5, 2020, 15:1703/05/20
10/26/19
It's not about Kael but about overused OP combo. Basically stack speed, have turn meter filler(or 2), use Warmaiden for def debuff and one-shot everything with Kael. This is sooo boring. There are so many teams like this in gold it's sad. Instead of being creative and having fun they just copy the most common meta that wipe out everyone but the moment they don't have enough speed to start you just one-shot pretty much everyone in their team with any skill you have. 
Mar 5, 2020, 15:2603/05/20
05/13/19
LOL
Mar 5, 2020, 15:3103/05/20
01/04/20

gothikguardian said:

Trypticon88 said:

Daering said:

Sadly, you're wrong. Yes, I also use him as finisher sometimes but belive me, Kael is not "OP". High def-team and he'll not do much. Speed Team with Gala Longbraids in it and she'll one-shot him - even if she's only 50 (a3, then a2. If he doesn't have a Shield set he's dead). Or use a Speed-Team with warmaiden and then one of the other starter heroes and you still win (spirithost pure on Speed to go first for ATT buff, then warmaiden with 0 def/att but max ACC & Speed slightly behind spirithost ---- then Galek / Elhain / Athel for aoe. And also done).

You can either counter him with high def, a high Speed-single-target Killer (as most Speed/kael Teams are quite weak if you can take him out of the equation) or just a faster def-down-att-up-aoe-starter Combo. And it literally doesn't matter which of the starter heroes you take. Kael works a Tiny bit better, but in General they all can do exactly what he's doing and what you see as "O.P."

If you want to see O.P. look at the last Fusion Hero, just as an example.

Man, Kael is starter Rare player, that is everywhere in Gold 3-4. A team of Warmaiden and Kael one-shots Legendaries or full upgraded Epics, what are you talking about ? 

For sure will not be nerfed, this is the fantastic dream of f2p  players. 

Are you saying that Rotos is too OP for that nightmare that was needed  to fuse him ?  If you are ok to do such Fusions for a Bystophus, go fast and post in Players Sugestions for Plarium not to give us strong players. 

Mar 5, 2020, 17:2103/05/20
01/27/20

alien7s said:

Man, Kael is starter Rare player, that is everywhere in Gold 3-4. A team of Warmaiden and Kael one-shots Legendaries or full upgraded Epics, what are you talking about ? 

For sure will not be nerfed, this is the fantastic dream of f2p  players. 

Are you saying that Rotos is too OP for that nightmare that was needed  to fuse him ?  If you are ok to do such Fusions for a Bystophus, go fast and post in Players Sugestions for Plarium not to give us strong players. 

what I'm saying is he's great used Right. But so are all other starter-rares and most Purple ones can do the same (Sinesha for instance with enough crit + crit dmg can also one-shot many as she fires twice --- same as skullcrown with her double if above 50% before the first shot compared to Sin with double if below 50% after the first shot hit). Thats by far not "O.P." …. also if he one-shots leggis than the gear on the leggis is lackluster and he's in very good / optimal 5* plus gear. If you go with him (even with warmaiden) against a Team of Purple-plus he'll not oneshot them. even with 60% def-down not ((which also doesn't work against good pro-Teams --- as they have enough resistance and most ppl don't look at the acc of their warmaiden))

yes, he's far easier to get than Rotos, but he's also far from O.P. He can be countered and requires a good Team behind him (Speed + turn-meter Booster or ATT Booster + def-down) compared to Rotos who just Needs a 4* relentless gear or similar to wipe a full Team (also of leggis) with no support.

Why would you want blue ones to be completely useless as soon as you're out of normal Campaign? why shouldn't blues still be viable even in gold-Arena if you have the Right gear and spent so much time on masteries + ascention + gear farming to make a blue one good enough? I think the amount of work you have to put into him to make him "oneshot all the super duper leggis" (which can't be fully equipped + masteries + ascended as you stated it) you should still be able to use him for something.

Mar 5, 2020, 20:3703/05/20
Mar 5, 2020, 20:41(edited)
07/17/19

Welcome to Raid Arena - If your team is not the fastest so they go first and then have a turn boost - you are likely f@#$ed.

I personally use Skullcrusher, Big Un, Lanakis the Choosen, and Jareg (lead) on my team and I can beat most teams that are not speed lead or are speed lead have under 90k power (my boys have tons and tons of HP).  I can wait for the day I can replace Jareg with Arbiter (on my last 20 missions!)

The real killer in Arena is the combo of Defense Down/Weaken + 50% ATK buff and then some retarded AoE burst that kills your entire team in one shot regardless of who you are using.  If you have, for example, an Arbiter that has 300 speed, you will win basically every single battle you attack because you can just sh!t hole the other team in 1-2 turns.

They should tweak how defense down debuffs work in Arena and there would be a lot more viable teams available.

EDIT: If you thin Kael is OP then you have a very rude awakening the higher into the arena you climb.  Kael is garbage in G4, or at least people have the means to neutralize him + have way more broken champs.

Wait until a legendary puts a 2 buff NO DAMGE buff on his entire team, then buff strips your entire team, then Torim freezes your entire squad when they buff up again.  There are some teams that are legit unbeatable unless you are in like the top 5% of the game,

Mar 5, 2020, 21:3503/05/20
11/28/19

Here is a hint, use force/red affinitiy champions.

Or fuse relic keeper. Then remember this motto:

See Kael

Smash Kael

See Kael Fail

I mean, Kael is a one trick pony. You are probably losing to teams that have a defense down first (war maiden?) and then kael smashes. Since like 50% of the teams have a starter champion sub G2, just build a team that beats blue/magic affinity.

Mar 6, 2020, 00:2603/06/20
06/20/19
You have got to be kidding me?  ... ?????  ... ?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.