Accounts gone

Accounts gone

Search
Mar 5, 2020, 03:1203/05/20
12/18/19

Accounts gone

HI,

I cant access my account from Plarium.

The app is logging me into another user's account.

account email: stefan.pavel@gmail.com

in game name : Microft

(clan leader of United Warriors clan.

Seems that I am not the only one in this situation.

Till now I received only an automated email.

I spend a lot of money and time for this account.

-----------

I was AFK for a bit and when I came back to my PC (I was using Plarium Play) it said I had logged in somewhere else (I didnt) and needed to reconnect.

Then it brought up the login prompt when I restarted the app instead of auto-logging in like usual. When I logged back in with my email, it is making me start a new game.

I opened a ticket with the support link but I dont know if those get addressed very well. The ticket number is 1654672.

-----------

Hi,

My account is swapped somewhere in the past 5 hours. I was clearing Golem 20, Spider 20, doing a bit Arena and some NM campaigns before I logged off 5 hours ago. Now, I got into the game in somebody else's character named "Crable."

All my stuff are gone. My fully booked, fully masteried Bad-el, Martyr, Draco, Tayrel, Golden Reaper, Kael and Athel along with 220 other champions such as Big' Un, Wurlim, Rotos, Sethellia, Zargala, Skullcrusher, Royalguard, Coldheart, etc. all gone.

All my 5-star, 6-star, glyphed, min-maxed gears are gone. My remaining 18 million Silver, 6k Gems, 3000 energy, 5 sacred shards, 60+ void shards and 1300+ mystery shards are gone.

The current character has nothing. It is not even registered in Australia. It is an American account. I don't see any reason or connection and anyhow this account linked to my Plarium account in place of mine. Give me back my stuff.

Max

-----------

Now i too lost  my account linked to sharkium@gmail.com  when i tried to log on yesterday. I cant log in with that account, when i try to recover my password the email just not isnt being sent, sent an email to support but i dont know if they have time to spare to answer it. Im just wondering how does crap like that even happen?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 04:0803/05/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I'm writing you in dm, then I'll close this topic. :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.