All Categories

Clan boss damage recoding incorrect amount (shows LESS then what I actually did)

Clan boss damage recoding incorrect amount (shows LESS then what I actually did)

Search
Mar 4, 2020, 04:0603/04/20
11/20/19

So last few days I hit clan boss I get a screen shot like this.... (don’t judge my damage please just showing the error) 

Alright 10.89 million damage, witch a wonder complete breakdown of each hero’s damage. Which when you add each hero’s individual damage together it actually comes out to 10,892,852 damage. Which is actually HIGHER then what it show. But you know what, no biggie that not even the issue here. Ok they had to round down, understandable... this is the issue...

I am ENCHANTRESS, 2 person on the list. It shows that I did 10.86 million damage, so when I do my run then move on the number is magically lower? How on watch does that match make any sense to drop 32,000 actual damage? And 30,000 shown damage. Now this is the first time I have screen shot it, I have been seeing different numbers for a while now but wrote it off as maybe I saw it wrong. Now I will screen shot. 

This biggest issue is to be possibly trying to making it to the top chests (like we all do each day)  after using multiple keys and I am shorted damage from each key and the numbers adding up I may end up say... 1,000 points short of a top chest and have no more keys available to throw 1 more key into making the top chest. Seems unfair and a way to make people purchase keys. Also wasting an opportunity for me to hit another level clan boss.

Please explain why these numbers are different! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2020, 04:2803/04/20
Mar 4, 2020, 05:53(edited)
11/20/19

Just wanted to add this to think about what if in an instance like there is a whole clan of 15 to 20 members all putting multiple keys into a boss, all getting shorted around 80k per key and the boss is left with say ohhhh... 1% at the end. 

Hmm kinda like this...

Now I don’t have proof that each person was shorted per key but if the game has some sort of code worked in to actually short people on their damage to make this happen, that extremely wrong. 28 keys put into this boss, rank 8 was missed in the S.S. Rank 8 guy did 3 keys. 

28 keys with with an average of 80k damage shorted per key is enough to leave 1% on a boss. Therefore making someone, have to spend an extra key. 

(Again this post is intended to show an error in the game and the effects of the error, please do not comment on any of the damage made shown above)