All Categories

Rotos Siphi duo's hidden bonus explained

Search
Mar 3, 2020, 11:5603/03/20
06/10/19

Lots of people say Rotos is bugged when he got killed by a "block revive" skill that he can still get revived.

It is not a bug and it suppose to happen when he paired with Siphi.  Read the Siphi's passive skill description:

...Remove all debuffs from Rotos...

and "block revive" is a debuff, so removing that debuff is expected.

Also, trying to get Rotos+Siphi is astronomically hard unless your luck is enough to hit a lotttery jackpot or spent ridiculous amount of $$$ so this skill being amazing is also expected, it will encourage people to keep spending $$ to get both, but a warning to all tho, Plarium can be dirty like usual and claim that its a "bug" after so many people pulled both to render them less amazing, its your call whether you want to risk by trying, I had seen some spent over couple thousand dollars and not getting Siphi. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2020, 12:1803/03/20
06/22/19

Can you share a video that killed rotos with a block revive and got revived? Afaik he has a passive that prevents him getting one shot. Some may think that he was killed and revive with 50 percent hp but it is not. 

And as for block revive as a debuff, no it is not a debuff
Mar 3, 2020, 12:5303/03/20
Mar 3, 2020, 12:54(edited)
06/10/19

JoinME said:

Can you share a video that killed rotos with a block revive and got revived? Afaik he has a passive that prevents him getting one shot. Some may think that he was killed and revive with 50 percent hp but it is not. 

There are tons of Rotos video out there you can search and clearly show he get revived after death.  You can even see a brief animation of his soul being re-animated after death when Siphi in the team.

"block revive" is a debuff as far as Plarium concerns, its in the same category as "block damage", "block heal" etc, so they get auto cleared when Siphi is in the team.
Mar 3, 2020, 14:5003/03/20
06/22/19

Where do they say that it is a debuff? I searched the list of debuffs in the game tutorial section, and block revive is not in the list.  

Im too lazy to search a video of rotos. But if its true then it should be fix. 

badsad said:

JoinME said:

There are tons of Rotos video out there you can search and clearly show he get revived after death.  You can even see a brief animation of his soul being re-animated after death when Siphi in the team.

"block revive" is a debuff as far as Plarium concerns, its in the same category as "block damage", "block heal" etc, so they get auto cleared when Siphi is in the team.

Mar 3, 2020, 18:2303/03/20
06/10/19

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-block-revive-skill-champions/

Block revive is a debuff, Siphi's passive will remove ALL debuffs from Rotos therefor it will get removed by game mechanic, its OP for sure but what's better way for people to want to pull them together?  Plarium didn't state it specifically but wrote some secret codes to make the revive debuff removable on Rotos is to be safe later on when they need to nerf the pair if too many of them in top 300.  I dont blame Plarium at all for pulling this on us later, all business is dirty business, you know the risk and you agree to it when you spent $$.  

BTW Siphi plus Rotos is not OP as all people claim to be, my duo team got beaten 80% time in platinum and I can beat them 100% with no problem, if any I think they should buff Siphi a little she's so squishy even with 78k life plus 4k def, also why Rotos so slow? and he is viable in top arena only with insane gears that 90% of you guys may never gonna get to be 1 shotting ppl, let alone he's super ez to get 1 shotted by 100+ rare/epic champions with multi hits.  people spent sh!t load of $$$ to get them both, dont be an envious douchbag cry for nerf just because you fail at life and game.

Mar 3, 2020, 22:2003/03/20
06/22/19

Actually Siphi's  passive says it will remove debuff at the start of the turn. Getting hit with block revive skill is the enemy's turn and not Rotos' turn. 

And, ayumilove site is from plarium? 

If block revive is a debuff, dont you think it can be countered with "block debuff" buff? 

Both of them in a team is also not a problem  for me as I can still auto this defenses in less than a minute if Tormin is not in their team. I just got curious of block revive as a debuff.  

badsad said:

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-block-revive-skill-champions/

Block revive is a debuff, Siphi's passive will remove ALL debuffs from Rotos therefor it will get removed by game mechanic, its OP for sure but what's better way for people to want to pull them together?  Plarium didn't state it specifically but wrote some secret codes to make the revive debuff removable on Rotos is to be safe later on when they need to nerf the pair if too many of them in top 300.  I dont blame Plarium at all for pulling this on us later, all business is dirty business, you know the risk and you agree to it when you spent $$.  

BTW Siphi plus Rotos is not OP as all people claim to be, my duo team got beaten 80% time in platinum and I can beat them 100% with no problem, if any I think they should buff Siphi a little she's so squishy even with 78k life plus 4k def, also why Rotos so slow? and he is viable in top arena only with insane gears that 90% of you guys may never gonna get to be 1 shotting ppl, let alone he's super ez to get 1 shotted by 100+ rare/epic champions with multi hits.  people spent sh!t load of $$$ to get them both, dont be an envious douchbag cry for nerf just because you fail at life and game.

Mar 4, 2020, 04:2503/04/20
02/13/19
It's a bug and they're fixing it.