All Categories

Battle Pass

Battle Pass

Search
Mar 3, 2020, 04:0103/03/20
06/23/19

Battle Pass

I am doing the free battle pass and I like it. I may not complete the whole thing but the rewards are nice extras to get so I just want to say that I hope the battle passes are here to stay. Thank you for giving us new things and keeping the game fun and interesting to play.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2020, 07:1403/03/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. :)
Mar 12, 2020, 02:2603/12/20
01/23/20

I do injoy the GBP as well. I do NOT like that it is called a "Season Pass" and runs out when you get to level 100 when the "Season" still has almost 4 weeks left on it. so now 3 accts here all with GBP and collecting points that have no use... After level 100 the pass levels should start over at level one this is even smart from a business stand point as people might want to buy the extra levels you offer. I can tell you that at $40 each we will NOT be buying any other "Season" passes that don't run for the Season. If the "Season" is 8 weeks then the GBP should roll the 8 weeks and if people want to buy through it 3 or 4 times then let them.

Anyway that's my 2cents.

Oh and I talking about RAID Battle pass.
Mar 12, 2020, 02:5003/12/20
Mar 12, 2020, 02:52(edited)
06/20/19
icedragon said:

I do injoy the GBP as well. I do NOT like that it is called a "Season Pass" and runs out when you get to level 100 when the "Season" still has almost 4 weeks left on it. so now 3 accts here all with GBP and collecting points that have no use... After level 100 the pass levels should start over at level one this is even smart from a business stand point as people might want to buy the extra levels you offer. I can tell you that at $40 each we will NOT be buying any other "Season" passes that don't run for the Season. If the "Season" is 8 weeks then the GBP should roll the 8 weeks and if people want to buy through it 3 or 4 times then let them.

Anyway that's my 2cents.

Oh and I talking about RAID Battle pass.
Do the upgraded XP rewards expire?  Maybe just don't collect all the rewards to keep the 50% XP reward?  Also, why buy the levels in the first place?  In 4 weeks I'll be exactly where you are without buying them.  It's like the car that speeds out at the green light only to stop at the next red light, and then I catch up to him 2 miutes later while he's been sitting there.