All Categories

stronghold drop

stronghold drop

Search
Feb 27, 2020, 09:1302/27/20
03/07/18

stronghold drop

good morning ... I don't know all of you how you live this situation, I have been saying this for a long time, I have been playing for 12 months and I am fond of it, but this has tired me, do you know how many energies and gems are there to win a tournament? and in the end to see that your result consists of having received only silver because you have spent 99% of the artifacts is disgusting. I just don't know how many energies I threw away I didn't count but in all I only kept 3 artifacts and even 5 epic stars. you have to do something because you can't take it anymore. I don't write much because in the end you never answer me. and once you replied that the system is random ... but once I want to believe it but after 12 months I don't believe it anymore.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2020, 23:0002/27/20
02/13/19

Ciao, Miffy

Ti rispondo in italiano perché tanto sarebbe inutile scriverlo in inglese. 

Scrivo anche qui giusto per non ignorare il tuo post, anche se ho già risposto su discord. 

Purtroppo più di inviare feedback e suggerimenti agli sviluppatori, non posso fare, ma sai già come la penso a riguardo. Spero cambierà qualcosa.