All Categories

Plarium, return Reliquary Tender!!!

Plarium, return Reliquary Tender!!!

Search
Comments
Feb 22, 2020, 08:4402/22/20
05/03/19
Exactly! There wasnt even a second Summon event! i dont know what the screenshot in russian says tho.
Feb 22, 2020, 08:5902/22/20
08/05/19

At first she was in the Dungeon Divers Event. In Russian screenshots it is clearly visible...

Feb 22, 2020, 20:3702/22/20
01/13/20
save like make her affordable for f2P? I had to really put and effort to get Apothecary, could only do as at the end of the month got a sacred shard, which i pull and got a CRAP EPIC, but hey i got Apothecary... i do not have shards left to make it for the tender one...
Feb 23, 2020, 12:4202/23/20
08/05/19
!!!
Feb 23, 2020, 13:5002/23/20
08/26/19

When you are f2p, have kept all the old champions,  take all the new ones from the events and the only champion you have left to take is behind a paid wall, it feels bad. And I mean, it really sucks when you know it's done for a purpose.

It's that best you can do, Plarium? 
Feb 23, 2020, 15:4802/23/20
05/13/19

Guys - If you can get Reliquary Tender, you should get her.

R.Tender is a very good hero

She is definitely worth 6 staring as a champion.

She can be great in Dragons + Ice Golem even on Stage 20.
Feb 23, 2020, 15:5002/23/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

When they released the news about the fusion, there were some mistakes in the events to take the rares. Reliquary Tender has always been part of the Summon Rush, but they wrote it wrong. 

I know Summon Rush events are difficult and they're hard to complete as f2ps, but fusions are not easy.
Feb 23, 2020, 20:1902/23/20
08/26/19

There is a difference between an easy, difficult and impossible to perform event and I am sure that no one wants the first and last option.

Both easy and impossible events makes weeks and months of preparation meaningless, right?

Ok, Summon Rush Event is by default difficult for f2p, I understand, but why not make it so that the points are not about the number and quality of the shards, but the number and quality of the champions we pull?

The main motive behind every official answer is "Guys, this is RNG, there is nothing we can do", so why not make the players stand a chance if they actually draw something good from the blue or yellow shards? Why did you tie it to the number of shards, not the quality of the champions drawn? I mean, you want it to be difficult, right? You want fusion to feel special? To be like actual achievement, not feel cheap and easy? Or you just don't want to be cheap, that is more likely.

Four Sacred or three Sacred and enough Ancient shards are needed to get the Reliquary Tender - this is enough to turn a difficult but interesting event into an impossible.

Let me add that I already have almost all the necessary champions and those that I do not have, I am sure I will get from the rest of the events, because they are actually difficult but achievable. Unlike this one that is impossible.

And, @Valdys, pls understand, that when i say "you" I don't mean you personally. I mean those who are behind those countless bad decisions that piss their fan base ever since Raid start to get popular.

Feb 23, 2020, 22:3902/23/20
Feb 23, 2020, 22:46(edited)
08/05/19

Valdys

Moderator:

"When they released the news about the fusion, there were some mistakes in the events to take the rares. Reliquary Tende... "

OMG! But these were Plariums mistakes!  And now I cant get my Rotos, because I can’t get Reliquary Tender, because  spended my shards (after wrong message appears), because  Plarium was mistaken.

For example, I just miss one yellow shard. Which I would not have spent if there hadn’t been a Plarium mistake.

Feb 27, 2020, 22:0002/27/20
08/05/19
Feb 27, 2020, 23:3302/27/20
07/24/19
I understand the event needs to be hard, but a summon rush is a pay wall, 2 is even more of one. I did not attempt this fusion because of this
Feb 29, 2020, 02:0502/29/20
Feb 29, 2020, 02:07(edited)
05/13/19

I don't know - What the game will do about your situation, Interned

I don't know if you will get Rotos or Not.

However, you should Fuse - SkyTouch Shaman + Sepulcher with out any hesitation.

They are Insane Champions!

They are very Powerful heroes!

In fact, I had the option of Fusing Rotos or keeping SkyTouch Shaman + Sepulcher.

It was the hardest decision I have ever made in this game.

I have asked my team for 2 weeks on what to do!

My team & I struggled on deciding between Rotos vs. Epics.

Toughest decision ever!

You really don't understand how good those Epics are.

They are Legendary Heroes in an Epic Hero Border!

And I'm actually upset with the game.

The game use to do Fuse events which offered players the opportunity to get both the Rare's + Epics.

Players were allowed the chance to get 2 copies of the Epics.

They could use 1 for Fusion Material + keep 1 for themselves.

If I was you, I would make them 2 epics extremely fast.

Feb 29, 2020, 08:2102/29/20
08/26/19

Player J said:

In fact, I had the option of Fusing Rotos or keeping SkyTouch Shaman + Sepulcher.

Toughest decision ever!

The game use to do Fuse events which offered players the opportunity to get both the Rare's + Epics.

We fused them, it's not like we can't judge their usefullness, but that is not the topic of the subject at all, nor does it change the fact that the Summon Rush Event was an ugly pay wall. 

Mar 3, 2020, 18:3203/03/20
08/05/19

Plarium, you're wrong. This is your last chance - give players the chance to get Reliquary Tender...

Mar 3, 2020, 20:0503/03/20
Mar 3, 2020, 20:07(edited)
02/02/20

Player J said:

Toughest decision ever!

I don't know... I only saw that there are 11 Rotos in the top 10 teams in the arena.

I have the feeling that in the end you will fuse those 2 epic champions lol

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.