All Categories

Constant garbage characters from shards

Search
Nov 15, 2019, 10:0411/15/19
09/02/19

I cant be the only one that is getting sick of the constant rubbish characters from shards. I really have tried to like this game & have given it a lot of time & effort, 73 days at approx 8 hours a day playing & in all that time I have had zero legendary characters & 99% of the time the lowest level garbage characters from shards! I know you want people to spend money on this game but ffs a few crumbs to keep people interested would be good... speaking to other players it seems that there are a few lucky accounts that get decent characters & gear but the majority of us just get shafted trying to force us to spend money if we want to have a chance to compete...  A good game ruined.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2019, 12:1811/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 12:20(edited)
10/21/19
Had 7 epic shards and 0 out of 7 were epic heroes. What  probability is that ? Developers just want more money without giving anything.
Nov 15, 2019, 14:2711/15/19
06/05/19
voodooist666 said:

I cant be the only one that is getting sick of the constant rubbish characters from shards. I really have tried to like this game & have given it a lot of time & effort, 73 days at approx 8 hours a day playing & in all that time I have had zero legendary characters & 99% of the time the lowest level garbage characters from shards! I know you want people to spend money on this game but ffs a few crumbs to keep people interested would be good... speaking to other players it seems that there are a few lucky accounts that get decent characters & gear but the majority of us just get shafted trying to force us to spend money if we want to have a chance to compete...  A good game ruined.

Yup and now with The Brakus fusion.... u need so many epics to get the champ for fusion... like bruh.... Nobody has that many shards except whales smh 🤦‍♂️ 
Nov 16, 2019, 04:1211/16/19
Nov 16, 2019, 04:19(edited)
09/11/19

oxydoz said:

Had 7 epic shards and 0 out of 7 were epic heroes. What  probability is that ? Developers just want more money without giving anything.

something like an epic shard doesn't exist. You have ancient shards (blue) which guarantees a rare, but it is hard to get an epic and especially a legendary out of it. Check the stats on it

When you have a sacred shard, an epic is guaranteed and there is a slight change to gain a legendary

Epic shards don't exist, I think you are referring to an ancient shard (blue), which gives at least a rare, but the change of a legendary is very small. A bit bigger is the change for an epic, but it is still very small

I do agree that the changes to get a legendary on a sacred shard and an epic on an ancient shard should be increased
Nov 18, 2019, 23:0411/18/19
06/20/19
If I remember right, i was playing about 5 monthes, so 150 days, before I pulled my first legendary.
Nov 18, 2019, 23:2011/18/19
06/22/19
voodooist666 said:

Can you share you champion box and vault? 
Nov 19, 2019, 00:0411/19/19
11/14/19

oxydoz said:

Probability of no epic from 7 epic shards is 53.7%.

And yes, I am VERY sick of pulling trash hero after trash hero.
Nov 19, 2019, 12:4611/19/19
05/13/19

voodooist666 said:

Hi voodoo,

in 9 months i have only 6 legendarys and i took 4 from the Fusions. I took my first legendary after 4 months so be patience and it will arrive.

Have a nice day