All Categories

Trying to Create NM CB Team

Search
Apr 23, 2024, 02:2104/23/24
09/04/23

I am trudging along in CB, still trying to get to 2 key NM.

What I need help in is having my main void team, but also team adjustments for the different affinities. 

Can someone help me come up with different ideas? I would need a healer/reviver in each team because my gear is not the greatest. Slowly getting more 6* but it's taking longer than anticipated.

Also, can you explain the skill for each? Like who is the DD, Tanker, Etc because I want to make sure I'm getting their stats up to speed. 

Thanks!

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2024, 02:3904/23/24
Apr 23, 2024, 02:43(edited)
06/25/20

You don't need a healer or reviver for CB. Teams pretty much rely on either unkillable/block damage to avoid needing to worry about damage at all, or they use the Leech debuff along with Warmaster or Giantslayer mastery to essentially heal themselves to full on each attack.

For you, since you have Roshcard the Tower, that is 100% what you should be building your CB team around. Specifically, you are going to want to use one of these three teams:

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/slow-tower-skullcrusher-unkillable/ - a good starter team for you, since the speeds are less intense

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-tower-skullcrusher-unkillable-copy/ - better than the above because it has less specific requirements, but needs faster speeds

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-tower-skullcrusher-w-43/ - works particularly well when you have a 4:3 champ that you want to use

Specifically you want to go with the last one eventually, because you are going to want to use Fatman to add Ally-Attack on a 4:3 rotation.

But, for now, go with the starter slow tower skullcrusher one. You'll want to use Doompriest as your cleanser, and you'll want Fatman and Rathalos for your DPS spots.

Apr 23, 2024, 05:3604/23/24
Apr 23, 2024, 07:22(edited)
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

You don't need a healer or reviver for CB. Teams pretty much rely on either unkillable/block damage to avoid needing to worry about damage at all, or they use the Leech debuff along with Warmaster or Giantslayer mastery to essentially heal themselves to full on each attack.

For you, since you have Roshcard the Tower, that is 100% what you should be building your CB team around. Specifically, you are going to want to use one of these three teams:

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/slow-tower-skullcrusher-unkillable/ - a good starter team for you, since the speeds are less intense

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-tower-skullcrusher-unkillable-copy/ - better than the above because it has less specific requirements, but needs faster speeds

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-tower-skullcrusher-w-43/ - works particularly well when you have a 4:3 champ that you want to use

Specifically you want to go with the last one eventually, because you are going to want to use Fatman to add Ally-Attack on a 4:3 rotation.

But, for now, go with the starter slow tower skullcrusher one. You'll want to use Doompriest as your cleanser, and you'll want Fatman and Rathalos for your DPS spots.

Yeah those speeds are intense!

Are you saying for the slow to use Tower, Skullcrusher, Doompriest, Rathalos, and Fatman (instead of Grizzled Jarl like DWJ shows)?

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 23, 2024, 15:2104/23/24
06/24/19
Player 130261384

Yeah those speeds are intense!

Are you saying for the slow to use Tower, Skullcrusher, Doompriest, Rathalos, and Fatman (instead of Grizzled Jarl like DWJ shows)?

Doompriest is the better option by far.  Auto cleanses with her passive so you take care or the affinity debuff and the stun without issue.  She also brings an increase attack for your damage dealers.

Apr 23, 2024, 17:2804/23/24
09/04/23
ShortOnSkillz

Doompriest is the better option by far.  Auto cleanses with her passive so you take care or the affinity debuff and the stun without issue.  She also brings an increase attack for your damage dealers.

would I still use Fatman instead of Grizzled Jarl?

Apr 23, 2024, 17:5404/23/24
06/25/20

Yes. You don't need Jarl.

Apr 23, 2024, 17:5704/23/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Yes. You don't need Jarl.

Thanks for clarifying.

Apr 23, 2024, 18:0504/23/24
06/25/20

BTW - I'd suggest reading up a bit on how speed tuning works for CB. There's a lot to understand. The links I provided you give you speed ranges and such, but it's very important to understand how tuning in general works.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 23, 2024, 19:4004/23/24
Apr 23, 2024, 19:41(edited)
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

BTW - I'd suggest reading up a bit on how speed tuning works for CB. There's a lot to understand. The links I provided you give you speed ranges and such, but it's very important to understand how tuning in general works.

The DeadwoodJedi videos on your links should help a lot with that, as he walks you through step by step building the team. :)

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 23, 2024, 22:3404/23/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

The DeadwoodJedi videos on your links should help a lot with that, as he walks you through step by step building the team. :)

Man does a good job explaining builds in his videos.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:2204/25/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

I will. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:2304/25/24
09/04/23
ShortOnSkillz

Man does a good job explaining builds in his videos.

I will definitely check it out!

Apr 25, 2024, 13:0704/25/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Could I still use the same team but not this speed tune (I don't have the gear for these #'s at the moment). I know it wouldn't be unkillable, but could it still be a good team?

Apr 25, 2024, 13:3304/25/24
07/08/19
Player 130261384

Could I still use the same team but not this speed tune (I don't have the gear for these #'s at the moment). I know it wouldn't be unkillable, but could it still be a good team?

not really, no. you don't have leech or any real heal besides doompreist's passive, so it wouldn't take more than a couple of hits without block damage up for your champions to crumble.

how far are you from being able to get roshcard up to speed?

Apr 25, 2024, 14:3804/25/24
06/25/20

Also remember that the beauty of this team is - you can literally ignore every stat other than speed. Once you meet the reqs on speed, you can then start adding damage stats.

Apr 25, 2024, 22:298 days
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Also remember that the beauty of this team is - you can literally ignore every stat other than speed. Once you meet the reqs on speed, you can then start adding damage stats.

Oh ok. That will help.

Apr 25, 2024, 22:308 days
09/04/23
Carpe_Piscis

not really, no. you don't have leech or any real heal besides doompreist's passive, so it wouldn't take more than a couple of hits without block damage up for your champions to crumble.

how far are you from being able to get roshcard up to speed?

I got him up to 241 but that's the fastest. I'll make some tweaks to the other stats and see if I can get him up there. I think I have Skullcrown where he needs to be. 

Apr 26, 2024, 00:198 days
06/25/20

It really shouldn't be "hard" to reach the speeds. You need to just remember you can use literally any trash gear. You can even get there using uncommon items (though I wouldn't recommend it). Perception is great for this too. Just need double speed rolls on most of your items.

Apr 26, 2024, 17:197 days
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

It really shouldn't be "hard" to reach the speeds. You need to just remember you can use literally any trash gear. You can even get there using uncommon items (though I wouldn't recommend it). Perception is great for this too. Just need double speed rolls on most of your items.

So I got the team to those speeds (ignoring everything else). I'll need to watch some videos to understand the skill set up.

Until then, I'm going to be posting something separate with stats on other champs I am using but can't get to final NM chest.

As always, thanks for your help.

Apr 27, 2024, 16:086 days
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

I forgot to ask you, the special considerations in that link...does that mean not playing on auto? Or is it changing the AI?

Apr 27, 2024, 17:026 days
06/25/20

The instructions indicate when you can turn on autobattle. Unless you mean autocomplete? In which case no, you cannot use that.