All Categories

Why is the power level of my Martyr so low?

Search
Apr 18, 2024, 19:4704/18/24
07/07/22

I have levels 50s with lower level gear and no Masteries who have a higher power level....

i

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 18, 2024, 19:5004/18/24
06/24/19

Power level is a complex formula that is heavily influenced by Crit and Res.  It's also a completely useless stat that has no impact on anything in game or even as an indication if a champ is well built.  

You're on the correct track with your build so I wouldnt put another thought into worrying about power level.

Apr 18, 2024, 20:0104/18/24
07/07/22
ShortOnSkillz

Power level is a complex formula that is heavily influenced by Crit and Res.  It's also a completely useless stat that has no impact on anything in game or even as an indication if a champ is well built.  

You're on the correct track with your build so I wouldnt put another thought into worrying about power level.

Crit and rez eh? Hmm, okay thanks.

Apr 18, 2024, 20:4204/18/24
06/25/20

That's like ... not the correct takeaway at all, Kyle. The point is - you should ignore power level as it is not a relevant factor in any way, shape, or form.

I should also note that I very much hope you're planning on building her for your CB team, because I very much doubt you have anyone who would be a better fit than her.

Apr 18, 2024, 21:3104/18/24
07/07/22
kramaswamy.kr

That's like ... not the correct takeaway at all, Kyle. The point is - you should ignore power level as it is not a relevant factor in any way, shape, or form.

I should also note that I very much hope you're planning on building her for your CB team, because I very much doubt you have anyone who would be a better fit than her.

CB? Clan Battle? Like the Demon and Hydra? Yeah, I just started experiementing with her on teams. Seems to be a good character for it. Lately I've been using her a lot in Area with Falmond Moursword and some other SO characters with some success though it sucks to leave Lugan behind as he is my strongest. Sun Wukong is just so frustrating in arena though. He blocks all my buffs and is pretty much everywhere. I leveled Fenax just to try and stop him but my level 60 roster is just so full of spirit characters! Like every cool characetr there is happens to be spirit element and Arena is full of Magic characters.

Apr 18, 2024, 22:1604/18/24
06/25/20

CB = Clan Boss = Demon Lord. There's an entire component of this game that involves building teams for that - it's a huge part of having success in progressing. Without being able to take at least Nightmare CB daily, you'll progress at a snails pace.

Apr 18, 2024, 22:2004/18/24
05/03/20
Sir Kyle

CB? Clan Battle? Like the Demon and Hydra? Yeah, I just started experiementing with her on teams. Seems to be a good character for it. Lately I've been using her a lot in Area with Falmond Moursword and some other SO characters with some success though it sucks to leave Lugan behind as he is my strongest. Sun Wukong is just so frustrating in arena though. He blocks all my buffs and is pretty much everywhere. I leveled Fenax just to try and stop him but my level 60 roster is just so full of spirit characters! Like every cool characetr there is happens to be spirit element and Arena is full of Magic characters.

CB is Clan Boss also known as Demon Lord.  Beating CB on Nightmare and Ultra Nightmare allows you to farm shards.  

Apr 19, 2024, 07:1404/19/24
07/07/22
kramaswamy.kr

CB = Clan Boss = Demon Lord. There's an entire component of this game that involves building teams for that - it's a huge part of having success in progressing. Without being able to take at least Nightmare CB daily, you'll progress at a snails pace.

Hmm, I see. My clan has been struggling with demon lord higher than Easy and I really don't get meaningful damage after normal. Guess I'm missing out.