All Categories

What is your most invested in champ that never got used?

Search
Apr 17, 2024, 15:3904/17/24
04/17/24

for me a while back I needed the dragon on rotation 2 dead, everything I could take to him was already earmarked for other content, so I change their gear, and my thought was alika could potentially keep their skills on cooldown long enough for me to set anything up to have a chance, got her to 60, full books, near full masteries, before I got a team together that rng'ed the dragon, essentially game took full control away from me due to a bug so I couldn't even tell them to attack specific targets, and somehow and 20% failure rate for attack down never missed,

my number 2 most invested in is wythir, books landed on the right skills, actually full masteries, level 60, but her investment was never as a champ to use, it was always I know this champ is good and we are only 10k points away from a cvc win, but I have yet to find a place to use her, only reason she isn't at least in my eyes the most invested despite probably more than the epic is because her purpose for the investment actually had a payoff, and she is probably going to end up being a phantom shogun cleanser.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2024, 16:1804/17/24
08/22/21

When I was first starting out.  I had literally one Spirit Champ.  The Mission to advance a Spirit Champ to level 60 came up.  Since my very first leggo was Mountain King, and my focus was Faction Crypts, I was trying to build damage dealers to take on the Dwarves Faction Crypt.  I thought, Gloril Brutebane is a good choice to take to 60...boy was I wrong, what a waste of resource...and screen space.  This was before I used any website like HH or Ayumi.  It was a sad time for me, really.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.