All Categories

Thoughts on Summongate drama

Search
Apr 8, 2024, 12:0004/08/24
04/08/24

Well I’ve spent the last few days since this issue happened reading all the posts, watching a few of the creator videos on the topic.

I know it’s easy to hate on anything Plarium does and like many of you I’m not thrilled with the situation. I pulled 200 ancients and got 1 leggo; I understand how the rates work and at the end of the day yeah the RNG dice can go against you all the way till the end and then even a 15x is still low odds. I made a ticket to support, got the same message everyone else did “sorry no refunds or roll backs” It should be like every other summon session where you just laugh or cry it off as awful luck but the tough thing about this time is that there’s that little voice in the back of everyone’s heads that’s saying “well are the rates wrong other times” The whole foundation of this game is trust, we trust we pay money or time and get what is described. When something like this happens it really breaks that down, not to mention the fact there still hasn’t been any in game messages to discuss this. A large majority of the player base doesn’t devour the Reddit or the socials and probably also got affected.

I’m willing to wait to see what they do for the compensation, but I hope Plarium sees this as the issue it is. Trust. That we can shut that paranoid voice up and trust the game we all enjoy even though we complain.

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Apr 8, 2024, 16:0504/08/24
12/30/20

reddit spam locked

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.