All Categories

City of Sintranos - Fixed Rotations Versus Always Random?

Search
Apr 6, 2024, 04:5704/06/24
01/31/20

Has there been a definitive answer on whether or not there will be a fixed number of rotations to build for?  Or will the individual stage requirements always be random? 

If there will be a fixed number of rotations, how many?

Peace!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2024, 05:1804/06/24
12/16/21

Somewhere Saph said there would be 5 rotations, but I have no idea if that's official or just speculation

Apr 13, 2024, 22:0404/13/24
01/31/20

Any chance that a Moderator could confirm this?  If we have fixed rotations, then we can reasonably build for them over time.

Thanks!    

RonnieCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2024, 15:3104/15/24
10/04/21
WileyMan

Any chance that a Moderator could confirm this?  If we have fixed rotations, then we can reasonably build for them over time.

Thanks!    

Hey there! Currently, we have 5 rotations of the Cursed City, the first 5 were fixed, however the next ones follow a slightly different mechanic. There are 5 filters for each Stage, so with every rotation, each Stage will be randomized with one of those 5 filters available for it. Basically, each Stage will roll a 1-5 dice for filter of available Champions.

Apr 15, 2024, 18:0404/15/24
12/19/19
Ronnie

Hey there! Currently, we have 5 rotations of the Cursed City, the first 5 were fixed, however the next ones follow a slightly different mechanic. There are 5 filters for each Stage, so with every rotation, each Stage will be randomized with one of those 5 filters available for it. Basically, each Stage will roll a 1-5 dice for filter of available Champions.

"Currently have 5"

To me that implies the 5 is subject to change...

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 15, 2024, 18:3604/15/24
06/24/19
Trips

"Currently have 5"

To me that implies the 5 is subject to change...

Don't worry about it, you don't build your champs anyway.

Apr 15, 2024, 19:4004/15/24
01/31/20
Ronnie

Thanks for the response.  So, if I understand correctly:

• There are currently five rotations of opponents for each stage of the cursed city, but there may be more rotations introduced in the future.
  • There are five different filters for what mix of champions (Type, Rarity & Affinity) are avaialble for any given stage.
  • Each rotation, the filter for each individual stage is randomized, and is independent from the filter for all other stages
  • So, we could theoretically have the same champions available for stage S6 three rotations in a row, while always having a different set of champions available for stage S7

Please correct me if I have stated something incorrectly.

Peace!  

RonnieCommunity Manager
Apr 26, 2024, 09:5204/26/24
10/04/21
WileyMan

Thanks for the response.  So, if I understand correctly:

• There are currently five rotations of opponents for each stage of the cursed city, but there may be more rotations introduced in the future.
  • There are five different filters for what mix of champions (Type, Rarity & Affinity) are avaialble for any given stage.
  • Each rotation, the filter for each individual stage is randomized, and is independent from the filter for all other stages
  • So, we could theoretically have the same champions available for stage S6 three rotations in a row, while always having a different set of champions available for stage S7

Please correct me if I have stated something incorrectly.

Peace!  

Hello again!
1) We're not planning to add new rotations as of now, if something changes we'll make sure to announce that.
2) Yes.
3) Yes.
4) Theoretically it can be possible.