All Categories

Hydra help muah!

Hydra help muah!

Search
Apr 2, 2024, 18:3604/02/24
05/05/17

Hydra help muah!

I just cant,i dont know what,Just cant,me! The guy who <post edited> you at live golden 2,

What am i doing wrong?!

What?

It seems that whitout mithrala,YOu Cant! 

Can someone,please!explain to me How!,i make max 15 mil in 30turns,then somesht happens with hydra(2/3hits randomly)or wont place buff (all acc are 380+)

What must i do! Last time killed 2 hydra 6months ago!

Here are the (options,for Thinkers) feel like a noob

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Mod note: please keep your language clean on the forum, there are better ways to say you are successful at beating people in arena

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2024, 05:2804/04/24
05/05/17

So?why so silent?or same sht?wheres that bold dht04?  I want to know how he does hydra

Apr 4, 2024, 06:0504/04/24
12/16/21

Well for starters, It's hard to take you seriously when you throw up random screenshots that are completely irrelevant. I was almost certain you were just a spam bot at first.

Learn to tell the heads apart, and what they each do.

The most important thing is to watch their cooldowns and be ready to counter.

For instance, the mischief head will steal buffs, but she targets whichever one of your champs has the most buffs, so make sure that one has enough resistance.

The head of decay cleanses, but you can prevent it by keeping him provoked.

The head of wrath does a big nuke when his hit counter reaches 15, so you wanna make sure you have attack debuff on him, or shield your champs, or both.

etc.

Apr 4, 2024, 06:4304/04/24
05/05/17
MooredRat

Well for starters, It's hard to take you seriously when you throw up random screenshots that are completely irrelevant. I was almost certain you were just a spam bot at first.

Learn to tell the heads apart, and what they each do.

The most important thing is to watch their cooldowns and be ready to counter.

For instance, the mischief head will steal buffs, but she targets whichever one of your champs has the most buffs, so make sure that one has enough resistance.

The head of decay cleanses, but you can prevent it by keeping him provoked.

The head of wrath does a big nuke when his hit counter reaches 15, so you wanna make sure you have attack debuff on him, or shield your champs, or both.

etc.

Are you stupid or?how do you think,i am like you?or?

Show me ye team and stats on screenshot,and read about (mithrala) boy,if not-be silent,i ve almost beat the game ,being 5.4and lvl 90,If not-go and smoke in the corner

Apr 4, 2024, 06:5104/04/24
05/05/17

Who ever wants to seeem smart n sht(shows the screenshot of the team/statistics and dmg overall by turns) if not,dont write-be specificbecausebi dont want to discuss ye mumbo-jumbo sht.

I hope this is clear

(By my *random screens-hope ye understand what i am capable of) And STILL ,no hydra for me after re balance,its not the mithrala i want-its the stoneskine that pisses me off(for 76 frags of mithrala,i collected 1 stoneskin set*which i needed)

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 4, 2024, 08:5304/04/24
12/30/20
!Amambr

Are you stupid or?how do you think,i am like you?or?

Show me ye team and stats on screenshot,and read about (mithrala) boy,if not-be silent,i ve almost beat the game ,being 5.4and lvl 90,If not-go and smoke in the corner

okie dokie, please do be nicer to people who are trying to help you. being blatantly rude is not necessary in the slightest. 

Judging by your roster and Great Hall, you're still quite early in the game. so it does make sense that you're going to run into issues if you're not tuning/building champs to a high enough level. that said, when you're back from your break please post the rest of your roster. as is, we're working with some combos of:

Duchess/Rector for Torment

Harima for DPS/provoke. Skull Lord may be another one we're forced into running as a provoker.

Tuhanarak as a support/conditionalish block buffs, Lydia as another support option

Ninja/Geo for DPS.

also, please post what teams you've been trying to run. I do think with what I'm seeing your best choice is probably going to be to try and brute force Normal and just get what you can, but if you'd like to do more we can take a look.

Apr 4, 2024, 14:5004/04/24
06/25/20

Not to mention, who else you have in your roster, as there's quite possibly several good epic champs you could be using (such as for example, Uugo or a second Geomancer or Shamael or etc...)