All Categories

Technical support... doesn't support! - 2

Search
Oct 27, 2019, 18:0110/27/19
09/18/19

I'm sorry that posting about it again, but now I really don't understand: I've opened 2 bug report tickets to technical support, these tickets were closed without any visible action and without any answer.

I posted about it here and moderator even answered me, but when I checked the next day the topic was gone. What is happening? My issue with legendary tomes is impossible to resolve? Or what?

Usually in some online/mobile games when anything was missing the technical team could double check it and if there was a bug just to add the missing item(s). Is it impossible for Raid people? If yes, just tell like this at least.

If I should apply to someone else you can also just tell me to whom.

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2019, 16:4010/29/19
03/23/19
Let me guess. Tomes gotten from rewards at certain stars and other places did never appear in your tome storage.. i believe it happend to me when i started the game long ago. 
Oct 30, 2019, 10:2710/30/19
09/18/19

Right guess. Never got them back?

Derpa666-SPA said:

Let me guess. Tomes gotten from rewards at certain stars and other places did never appear in your tome storage.. i believe it happend to me when i started the game long ago. 

Oct 30, 2019, 18:2210/30/19
10/18/19
Hm,seems like this bug happens with everyone,because i only have 8 epic tomes after most challenges and after 3 starring normal and hard mode of campaign.Hard mode alone supposed to give 6,but i already had 4 before 3 starring it.Never used any epic tome.
Oct 30, 2019, 18:4210/30/19
05/06/19

I just opened my first ticket. Over 60 days worth of 1x day experience boosts went missing from my inbox that I’ve been saving as I can’t play every day. Some energy pots and 6 star artifacts too.  I expect with the champion training event somehow artifacts filled my inbox and pushed them out as they were mostly at the bottom of my inbox. All had 70+ days until they expired. And with the severe limit in item and champion storage it’s impossible to micromanage everything.

I’m hoping they will do the math with how many have been purchased vs how many were used to replace the missing boosts as they were purchased with hundreds of real $ spent. 

I really hope they replace them and will let everyone know how it goes.