All Categories

New Player Promo Codes

New Player Promo Codes

Search
Mar 14, 2024, 09:5803/14/24
07/20/23

New Player Promo Codes

So what constitutes as a new player? I've been seeing this ad on Facebook with a promo code for new players. I just started playing and only have been playing for about 3 hours, but when I put in the code it just tells me its for new players. So is there a point where the game decides I'm not new anymore or is there some bug that is messing with me?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 14, 2024, 13:1703/14/24
02/24/19

How many days ago did you install the game? Cause playtime isn't important, it's tied to how long ago you installed.

Additionally, you can't have ever had Raid on that device like on a different account.

Mar 15, 2024, 14:2403/15/24
11/10/20

Only 3 Hours ?? Delete account, Delete the Game , REINTALL, go to LIVE.com Make a New Email ... WRITE DOWN ALL THE CODES .... Make a New Game Account only takes 10 minutes,, then start entering Codes starting with the Noob Account Promo code ,, I recommend getting ALURE or OBORO to start and Start with ELHAIN because you will get KAEL soon enough Build Elhain as a CRIT RATE Monster then every 24 hours enter a New Promo code till you have all 5 Codes that are avaliable But that is just the way I build my **New Accounts**  P.S. get 3 Friend Accounts .. Emails are Easy and in less then 30 Minutes your Main will have DJamara Decent rezzer for starting