All Categories

Ancient Double Drop

Ancient Double Drop

Search
Oct 11, 2019, 14:0310/11/19
10/11/19

Ancient Double Drop

I feel like we haven't had one of these in ages and this would bring a little excitement with the new champions and all. Been saving for a while as well......will they ever come back?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2019, 18:2410/11/19
05/13/19

Hello,

I have been waiting as well. I believe it will rotate back around eventually! Good Luck
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 12, 2019, 02:2610/12/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey 

yea this has come up recently, we really never get any warning for these things, im personally hoping for it, it is better to wait for it, I'll ask and reply if I get any useful information for you, though I doubt it.

good luck and have fun.

Oct 12, 2019, 19:3110/12/19
10/11/19
Thank you for replying, I think the last one was in August and saving for two months sucks
Oct 13, 2019, 16:2810/13/19
10/11/19

Update:

Someone recently  unearthed a post from Cirilla a while back that said they don't plan on doing another ancient double drop. This is really disappointing as I have spent a good amount of money over a period saving my shards (120ish). This game has been all about saving for repeatable events and to learn that there wouldn't be another ancient double drop is seriously disappointing and may keep me from spending money again. Sorry for the rant but I'm just frustrated that such information is kinda buried and I wasted my hard earned money.
Oct 13, 2019, 16:3310/13/19
05/13/19

nbakker said:

Update:

Someone recently  unearthed a post from Cirilla a while back that said they don't plan on doing another ancient double drop. This is really disappointing as I have spent a good amount of money over a period saving my shards (120ish). This game has been all about saving for repeatable events and to learn that there wouldn't be another ancient double drop is seriously disappointing and may keep me from spending money again. Sorry for the rant but I'm just frustrated that such information is kinda buried and I wasted my hard earned money.

Hi Nbakker,

for the moment will not be an other acient double drop soon but maybe we need wait for this event for a month, or maybe 2.

So don't worry this event will be turn back it's sure.

Have a nice day

Oct 13, 2019, 16:4010/13/19
10/11/19
Mr. Ivv said:

nbakker said:

Update:

Hi Nbakker,

for the moment will not be an other acient double drop soon but maybe we need wait for this event for a month, or maybe 2.

So don't worry this event will be turn back it's sure.

Have a nice day

Thank you for the quick response. Just fact checking, the last one was August 24th correct? While I still might be hesitant and 120 shards is hard to sit on, I appreciate the honesty and response. Have a good day urself.