All Categories

Suggest the best artifacts for sniper.

Search
Oct 11, 2019, 09:2110/11/19
10/10/19

Hi, I'm a early player can anyone suggest me the best artifacts for sniper. I'm currently using 

Weapon- 4⭐ offence (rare)

Helmet- 4⭐ offence (epic)

Shield- 4⭐ speed (epic)

Gauntlet- 4⭐ lifesteal (rare)

Cheastplate- 4⭐ stalwart (epic)

Boots- 3⭐ critical rate (uncommon).
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2019, 09:5110/11/19
04/17/19

ANTHEM said:

Hi, I'm a early player can anyone suggest me the best artifacts for sniper. I'm currently using 

Weapon- 4⭐ offence (rare)

Helmet- 4⭐ offence (epic)

Shield- 4⭐ speed (epic)

Gauntlet- 4⭐ lifesteal (rare)

Cheastplate- 4⭐ stalwart (epic)

Boots- 3⭐ critical rate (uncommon).

Don't bother with giving artifacts to Sniper, she will soon be forgotten in less than a week or two if that. Also, when you do start putting artifacts on, remember the bonuses from the sets. Those are sometimes the most important thing. You need 4 Lifesteal artifacts to get the lifesteal or 2 speed and 2 offense to get boosts to attack and speed. Stalwart pieces are more or less useless except for some specialized builds. If you are a f2p player, I would go so far as to suggest selling that piece.

In general, it depends on the hero and their skills, as some use defense to damage, other use hp, and most use attack. So a set of 2 for whichever they use is always a good start. Then lifesteal or regeneration make good 4 piece sets for your primary leader who will help level other troops. Beyond that, you can never to wrong with speed or crit rate sets. Most of the other sets have specialized uses or in some cases are worthless IMO.