All Categories

Please slow down the adding of new champions

Search
Oct 11, 2019, 00:1510/11/19
04/30/19

I don't know who is demanding new champions. Every time I saw news about new champions, my heart sank.

We need quality not quantity. Flooding the pool with mediocre new champions actually makes the game less attractive. My chance of getting a champion that can improve my team has been diminished constantly by adding new champions to the pool.

Please take a break, we can not keep up with your speed. You are making it impossible for us to get anything really good.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2019, 00:2010/11/19
05/08/19
Could not agree more. I now know i will never pull bad el or martyr.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 12, 2019, 02:3710/12/19
09/18/18

xz601190 said:

I don't know who is demanding new champions. Every time I saw news about new champions, my heart sank.

We need quality not quantity. Flooding the pool with mediocre new champions actually makes the game less attractive. My chance of getting a champion that can improve my team has been diminished constantly by adding new champions to the pool.

Please take a break, we can not keep up with your speed. You are making it impossible for us to get anything really good.

Hey Hey

Thanks for the feedback,  not all the new champs are mediocre, but I have understand what you mean, I'm yet to get a counter-attack champion, and  I've been playing for a while.

I'll pass it on.

Good luck and have fun.
Oct 12, 2019, 13:4410/12/19
04/12/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Thanks for the feedback,  not all the new champs are mediocre, but I have understand what you mean, I'm yet to get a counter-attack champion, and  I've been playing for a while.

I'll pass it on.

Good luck and have fun.

adding one OK and 10 medicore ones does not help either.

adding one OP void leg and bunch of food does not help either (only helps plariums wallet ...)

adding steel bowyer just to nerf it to the ground soon after just makes it even worse ...

At this point I would petition Plarium to fire all accountants (or at least expell them from making any decissions about the game - let them worry about office supplies and that is it). I understand this is business and it needs to earn money, but when EVERY NEW STUFF is geared towards whales and their money everyone else is in trouble. please have dignity to openly state 'spend big or gtfo' if continuing with the trend ...

BTW - i do not have mass CA too, just some single target ones like jizoh (obtained from login rewards back in the days ...)

Oct 12, 2019, 22:5910/12/19
02/14/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

xz601190 said:

Hey Hey

I'll pass it on.

Good luck and have fun.
What new champions? I thought we have gotten just recoloured old champions?
Oct 13, 2019, 06:1010/13/19
10/13/18
A lot of whale accounts with 30+ legendaries are being listed online now lol. I guess if Plarium continually ignores the community's requests, even their most devoted customers will begin to look elsewhere. Especially with how many other options there are in the genre.