All Categories

Relic Keeper or Saurus for the first level 60 char?

Search
Oct 10, 2019, 13:4910/10/19
10/04/19

Hi,

It's been a month I'm playing the game and I still haven't gotten any level 60 char.
I've been just levelling random characters for fun and testing in Arena. Wasn't being efficient. (Silver 2 atm)

So I guess that I need to get my first rank 6 char to be able to solo farm on Brutal. 

I'm actually leveling 5 food to level 40 so that I can use them. I'll get them rank5 before I get the food for them.

Let's just say, I'll be able to get my first rank6 in a week or maybe less. 

I've seen a video on Saurus and saw that he was able to solo brutal at level 60 with good gear.
I think I've got enough to get 100% crit and good ATK but maybe not the needed crit damage.

Also, I'm only at T6 masteries on him and I don't have any good rings, amulet or banner (on him or any other champ...). 

Now, I've just "discovered" the Fusion and how I could get more or less easily Relic Keeper. 

But the time needed to invest into getting and then after leveling him to level60... It's gonna take some time. 

So :

How I see it. 

-Saurus : 

pros : 

1. -can get him faster at level60.
  2. -gear kinda ready. 

cons : 

1. not sure if he'll be able to solo brutal without T6 masteries and without amulet/banner. 
  2. He seems really weak with his auto's. 

-Relic Keeper : 

pros : 

1. pretty sure to be able to solo brutal with the gears I can give him. 

cons : 

1. -might need much more time to get him and then level upto => 60. 
  2. -attacks 1 target after another => Slower.
  3. -might need to get another speed runner in the long run and in this case he becomes useless? => Waste of time to invest into him?
  4. Useless outside campaign?                              

If you can help me with my doubts, I really need a solid (speed?) farmer at brutal 12-3? So I can get the other champs faster to level 60. 

I feel really stuck. I can't do advanced dungeons. 

(I also have, Kael at lv40. Elhain lv50, Kallia lv50, Athel lv50 that could be options to first level60?) 

Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2019, 14:0410/10/19
06/01/19

Long term, Relic is definetly better.

For the memes, Saurus, which I wouldn't reccomend without like 200% crit damage.
Oct 10, 2019, 14:2510/10/19
10/04/19

Agut said:

Long term, Relic is definetly better.

For the memes, Saurus, which I wouldn't reccomend without like 200% crit damage.

Ok thanks.

So Saurus isn't viable as a first level 60?!

Have another question :

Would it still complete the Mission where I have to fuse Justiciar? I'm at 21/75 missions of part 2 (75/75 is the Justiciar missions, so I'm far from it..) 

Or should I wait for the mission before fusing Relic Keeper? 

Thanks

Oct 10, 2019, 14:3310/10/19
08/16/19

Relic Keeper needs less gear because his bonus damage and heals are innate. Saurus takes a very long time to be viable. Relic keeper is also more versatile. But replace him with a different farmer when you can because his most efficient run is 11-3. Slightly less silver. 

Dont worry about justicar either. Relic keeper can be fused multiple times which means so can justicar. 

Oct 10, 2019, 14:3710/10/19
07/04/19

Asato said:

Have another question :

Would it still complete the Mission where I have to fuse Justiciar? I'm at 21/75 missions of part 2 (75/75 is the Justiciar missions, so I'm far from it..) 

Thanks

Yes :)  . now both Justiciar and rlickpr fusion mission are  retroactive so no need to re do it 

This change was applied recently in case you saw  old posts about the opposite . 

Oct 10, 2019, 14:4110/10/19
10/04/19
HaKa TaKa said:

Asato said:

Have another question :

Thanks

Yes :)  . now both Justiciar and rlickpr fusion mission are  retroactive so no need to re do it 

This change was applied recently in case you saw  old posts about the opposite . 

Ok thanks a lot for the information :)
Oct 10, 2019, 14:4310/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 14:45(edited)
10/04/19

Mythicman said:

Relic Keeper needs less gear because his bonus damage and heals are innate. Saurus takes a very long time to be viable. Relic keeper is also more versatile. But replace him with a different farmer when you can because his most efficient run is 11-3. Slightly less silver. 

Dont worry about justicar either. Relic keeper can be fused multiple times which means so can justicar. 

Ok thanks, so I'm dropping the idea of Saurus.. :/ (again a waste of ressource xD) 

So Relic Keeper isn't still a very good choice for campain farming? 

Would Kallia, Athel, Elhain, Kael, Exe would be a better choice for my first level 60? Can they solo brutal at level 60 without masteries? 

Oct 10, 2019, 14:4910/10/19
07/04/19
My starter was kael and he is my first to reach lv 60 . and yes i was able to  farm at 12.3 on brutal  with life steal gear 
Oct 10, 2019, 15:0710/10/19
10/04/19
HaKa TaKa said:

My starter was kael and he is my first to reach lv 60 . and yes i was able to  farm at 12.3 on brutal  with life steal gear 
My Kael is only level 40. And I like Athel more. Would it work on Athel? Thanks
Oct 10, 2019, 15:1210/10/19
07/04/19
i saw many use athel as farmer as well ..  and no rush to farm at brutal ... i still would suggest kaeel as his poison is really good for clan boss.
Oct 10, 2019, 16:2010/10/19
10/04/19

HaKa TaKa said:

i saw many use athel as farmer as well ..  and no rush to farm at brutal ... i still would suggest kaeel as his poison is really good for clan boss.

Ok ok thanks. 

I just got a few champs that do poison and rated 4.9 as well for Clan Boss. I don't really want to go for Kael. 

And also, I just got Lua. Do you think she's viable for solo brutal (without lifesteal gear?) ? Maybe if I can get her at rank 6, I'll be able to use her in Arena and farming. 

Thanks

Oct 10, 2019, 16:2310/10/19
05/13/19
Asato said:

HaKa TaKa said:

Yes Athel can farm as well. Kael was also my first 60 and i find him to be more useful all around. His poisons play a big part in beginning/mid game success! Good Luck
Oct 10, 2019, 16:3010/10/19
10/04/19

noloses149 said:

Asato said:

HaKa TaKa said:

Yes Athel can farm as well. Kael was also my first 60 and i find him to be more useful all around. His poisons play a big part in beginning/mid game success! Good Luck

Ok thanks :) 

What do you think of Lua? 
Oct 11, 2019, 08:1410/11/19
05/13/19

Asato said:

HaKa TaKa said:

Hi Asato, absolutely upgrade Kael to lv 60 if is the first champions in your team at that level. Because Kael is a strong champion and helpful for the Clan Boss too, dungeonds and war Faction. 

Athel is too good but i don't see him a priority to level up to 6 stars.

Remember not all epics is so good, sometimes is better level up one rare then an epic.

Why don't you want to level up Kael?

Ps. Next time can you post directly a screenshot about all your heroes and we will give you wich once to lv up 

Have a nice day

Oct 11, 2019, 08:2610/11/19
04/17/19

Mr. Ivv said:

Asato said:

HaKa TaKa said:

Hi Asato, absolutely upgrade Kael to lv 60 if is the first champions in your team at that level. Because Kael is a strong champion and helpful for the Clan Boss too, dungeonds and war Faction. 

Athel is too good but i don't see him a priority to level up to 6 stars.

Remember not all epics is so good, sometimes is better level up one rare then an epic.

Why don't you want to level up Kael?

Ps. Next time can you post directly a screenshot about all your heroes and we will give you wich once to lv up 

Have a nice day

First off Athel is a she, second off she is a rare just like Kael, The only place Kael is superior to Athel is fighting the clan boss, otherwise Athel is superior.

I think you are mistaking Athel for Dark Athel the 90 day reward.

BTW, my first 60 was Elhain, just because she was the first hero I chose and no other reason. Any of the original four can farm brutal at 60, some just need a little better gear. My Elhain does fine with Lifesteal, and that is my main point, gear matters almost more than anything else.
Oct 13, 2019, 07:5310/13/19
10/13/18

Lua is really good honestly, lots of utility in dungeons as well. If it was my choice I would do her because she's decent everywhere but cb.

I wish I had her at 60 so I could tell you how her damage is, but sadly I don't.