All Categories

Events are implemented badly for new and intermediate players

Search
Sep 17, 2019, 07:0909/17/19
09/11/19

The thing i hate most as a new intermediate player is that i cant really participate in events even though i won a couple. I cant afford to save-up crystals or not using my cash and +12-16 my items now in stead of next month i need heros farming gear, bosses, levels NOW. 

We do not have 25 mil silver for the artifact event either though that event would be a lot nicer if they just say buy 2 void shards for 25 mil silver because enchanting artifacts all day to sell to the shop just to get 2 void shards is kinda dumb.

I play this game for 35 days now and it feels really punishing to open shards without an event going on thats really not fun the fact you ninja those in angers me off to I just received a few mission / daily shards void open them a few days later, without any schedule, you hold a hero event that really annoyed me off because I i just tossed a few 1000 points a few hours ago, after which I ended up second place with 200 points short. The levelling and the boss battle events where ok (I ended up with people who where roughly just as strong as i was in my pool). But you really need to change these events that force people to stock up and not use anything for a month to get rewards events its just not fun, if you want to drain silver just make some event where you can trade silver for shards e.g. 12.5 million silver for a void shard 25 mil silver for an ancient shard. 

Enchanting massive amounts of artifacts to sell to shop in a 500 space inventory isnt fun either. its more like working in a Chinese click farm for 4 days experience plus I need to be able to enchant my main gear asap not to be punished if i enchant my main gear outside events.

Do with it what you like , if you dont care fine, its your profits that will dwindle. But I really suggest to remove these type of events where you force players to stock up everything for a month and spend it in a 4 day event. I cant image how angry I would be if i stock up all my needed shards for a month and not end up first, not that those 6 artifacts are worth saving up for for 1 month.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 17, 2019, 10:1509/17/19
03/16/19

Artifact event is sucks. You only get point for upgrading artifact at lv 4,8,12,16. No point for lv1-3, 5-7,9-11,13-15. 

317 point for upgrading 5 star artifact from lv 1-16 ----> need around 1.200.000 - 1.500.000 silver

Which is means to reach 5500 point you gonna need over 24 million+

The target is too high. I bought raid pass and spent a lot of times on Brutal Campaign lv 12 and yet only have 14 million.  
Sep 17, 2019, 11:1909/17/19
06/07/19

Events are implemented badly

Yup, so what?

Does it stop whales from spending thousands?

No.

So why plarium should care?

Sep 17, 2019, 11:5909/17/19
03/04/19

Agree the events suck. They mess with the way you play, provide no additional content and give very underwhelming rewards. In most cases it's best to just ignore them.

And congratz on taking the prize for least subtle username from ThrobbingCerk.
Sep 17, 2019, 12:1209/17/19
Sep 19, 2019, 11:51(edited)
08/02/19

Yep. Events are terrible, the rewards are worse. If you are a whale you need to spend $200+ to get a total of roughly $15-25 worth of rewards, or you need to completely halt your progress for 1 month and save up in order to claim those crap rewards if you're f2p. Neither style of player is happy or having fun with events.

The events seem to be there not to reward players for general progression, or for players to even look think about looking forward to,  but instead to encourage players to feel likes its actually worth spending the money to get a few bad rewards while the events are live.

Plarium have had all this feedback AND more from the community at large though and don't seem interested in changing their ways.
CirillaAdmin
Sep 19, 2019, 12:2609/19/19
02/27/19

Hello all! Thank you all for expressing your thoughts. I have read your comments carefully and would like to elaborate a little on the current state of things in the events area. Events in the game are alternating - easier ones with more challenging. We are analyzing the results of every single event to see the level of players' involvement. From the very start, none of the events should be easy, and we are still in the process of finding the middle ground for all levels of players, hence, events alternation.

As for the upgrade Artifacts event, the thing is that this particular one presupposes the usage of Silver, which we pretty much spend on improving Artifacts and Accessories as it is. So, we figured we'd make an event out of it that would also yield nice additional rewards for the routine process. Again, these will also be mixed - easier with more difficult ones.
Sep 19, 2019, 13:4109/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 13:42(edited)
08/02/19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! Thank you all for expressing your thoughts. I have read your comments carefully and would like to elaborate a little on the current state of things in the events area. Events in the game are alternating - easier ones with more challenging. We are analyzing the results of every single event to see the level of players' involvement. From the very start, none of the events should be easy, and we are still in the process of finding the middle ground for all levels of players, hence, events alternation.

As for the upgrade Artifacts event, the thing is that this particular one presupposes the usage of Silver, which we pretty much spend on improving Artifacts and Accessories as it is. So, we figured we'd make an event out of it that would also yield nice additional rewards for the routine process. Again, these will also be mixed - easier with more difficult ones.

I think you are missing the point Cirilla although I appreciate the feedback. The rewards granted in comparison to the time/silver/energy invested in to events are laughable. No events are enticing. No events are engaging. Nobody likes to complete or even try their hand at any of these events.

Look at the biggest youtubers. Kizzle, Chofly, Darth micro, Stew gaming, ALL OF THEM, AND THEIR COMMUNITIES are in agreement with my above statement. That's tens of thousands of players all in unison agreement that the events granted in this game are some of the worst 'events' any of us have ever seen in any mobile game.  Watch their videos and read their comments. Most people completely IGNORE the events like they don't exist.

When it comes to events, EVERY player should have a chance at completing them when you offer 24 hours notice, and we should be getting better rewards for what we must invest in to the events to ACTUALLY feel rewarded and not like we are merely completing a chore. Plarium really needs to do something about this, because when Daily Log In rewards finish at 90 days, players find themselves with NOTHING to look forward to and completely stagnated progression, thus are quitting in heavy numbers. 

Events NEED to be enticing to keep players playing the game. If you want to keep events at the same difficulty level they are at right now, (which is extremely difficult without a month of preparation for ANY event) Throw in some sacred shards, legendary books, large quantities of silver and gold and energy, X10 the amount events currently give out at least. 

Alternatively, make the events MUCH easier to complete if you want to keep these sad and useless rewards there for us to not look forward to.

Sep 19, 2019, 19:4909/19/19
02/22/17
GranTorino said:

Cirilla said:

I think you are missing the point Cirilla although I appreciate the feedback. The rewards granted in comparison to the time/silver/energy invested in to events are laughable. No events are enticing. No events are engaging. Nobody likes to complete or even try their hand at any of these events.

Look at the biggest youtubers. Kizzle, Chofly, Darth micro, Stew gaming, ALL OF THEM, AND THEIR COMMUNITIES are in agreement with my above statement. That's tens of thousands of players all in unison agreement that the events granted in this game are some of the worst 'events' any of us have ever seen in any mobile game.  Watch their videos and read their comments. Most people completely IGNORE the events like they don't exist.

When it comes to events, EVERY player should have a chance at completing them when you offer 24 hours notice, and we should be getting better rewards for what we must invest in to the events to ACTUALLY feel rewarded and not like we are merely completing a chore. Plarium really needs to do something about this, because when Daily Log In rewards finish at 90 days, players find themselves with NOTHING to look forward to and completely stagnated progression, thus are quitting in heavy numbers. 

Events NEED to be enticing to keep players playing the game. If you want to keep events at the same difficulty level they are at right now, (which is extremely difficult without a month of preparation for ANY event) Throw in some sacred shards, legendary books, large quantities of silver and gold and energy, X10 the amount events currently give out at least. 

Alternatively, make the events MUCH easier to complete if you want to keep these sad and useless rewards there for us to not look forward to.

This times 1000
Sep 20, 2019, 07:4509/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 07:45(edited)
03/15/19
Trust me, even for players lv 60 in a clan top 100 the newly added upgrade artifact's event is impossible, even if you spend all your time farming silver.Raid is the only game in the world that force even old players to spend every week.
Sep 20, 2019, 08:1309/20/19
06/29/19

No one has ever invested money in making a game for the users/players.

They make the game to earn money, more money than they invested.

Most people are not playing games for many months so the developers know this and thus have no interest in caring about the players think.

so therefore fuck the players is their motto 

Sep 20, 2019, 08:2309/20/19
06/29/19

Cirilla said:

That’s lie and not even a good one....tsk tsk

You are analyzing and testing things to find the best way to entice players to spend their money on this game. NOTHING ELSE!

Sep 20, 2019, 08:5309/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 09:04(edited)
02/21/19

No need for any appreciation. Cyrilla is just here to sooth angry players and mild their anger so the devs can keep on fking up ppl.

Her responses are always the same: 

'ive READ what you said CAREFULLY', 

'I UNDERSTAND',

'ive passed your FEEDBACK to the devs' 

'we are WORKING on IMPROVEMENTS'

'we will CHANGE xyz'

'we've LISTENED'

And so on ...

They are chosing the right words to make you feel like they care about you, its simple psychology.

But dont get fooled, they are still just here to make you spend - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS and looking back at the past few months Ive lost trust in plarium a long time ago. Nothing has changed for the better, just look at the 20k-points 'tournaments' theyve implemented. LOL

llamazombies said:

Appreciate the response.  Let me point out that you keep saying events are "hard".  The events are not "hard".  They are "pay to complete".   There is a huge difference.  

Sep 20, 2019, 09:4809/20/19
02/14/19

@ilamazombies: and that's the point...

it's non sens events for most of playres...

Sep 20, 2019, 14:3109/20/19
06/07/19

GranTorino said:

Plarium really needs to do something about this, because when Daily Log In rewards finish at 90 days, players find themselves with NOTHING to look forward to and completely stagnated progression, thus are quitting in heavy numbers.
This in short.
Nov 10, 2019, 12:4211/10/19
09/11/19
gejzer901 said:

GranTorino said:

Plarium really needs to do something about this, because when Daily Log In rewards finish at 90 days, players find themselves with NOTHING to look forward to and completely stagnated progression, thus are quitting in heavy numbers.
This in short.
This in short means that after 90 days you either quit or pay 50-100 bux a month
Nov 11, 2019, 18:0611/11/19
08/26/19

I used to think the same but as I made my way up in this game, I realized that events are the only game contents available for advanced player.

New and mid gamer have a lot of missions and challenges. So much, the events are of second importance.

The thing is you probably do not realize how important challenges and missions are right now. They are a serious boost and give you way more than any events. 

I am at a point where I have almost finished my challenges and I wish I had more because events just cost a lot of resources...

You wish events would be more available for new players... So do the advanced players. Except they would eat it in a few hours and then be bored for 3 weeks because past a certain point there is nothing else to do in this game. 

Nov 11, 2019, 20:4911/11/19
07/24/19
Cirilla said:

You make some good points. However if I may add to the a point, the usage of premium currency and real money to complete events is very high. Most events require more of these than simply signing on and playing. I dint mind if you wanna throw these at people, but if the game is free to play there needs to be events that are equally as rewarding for the f2p people. For example if one week was a super easy event that had the books and shiny objects followed by the next week with the same stuff but in greater quantity that costs money that would work. The current system now just shows how much the game is not f2p. 
Nov 11, 2019, 21:0211/11/19
07/24/19
And what I said was being nice. Most everyone else described it all pretty accurately. events suck, tournaments are just displaying who has a bigger wallet and ya. I want this game to be good but you guys gotta meet the players on level ground. Until you guys actually start this I just dont know what more you want other than out money
Nov 12, 2019, 00:2011/12/19
09/07/19

Events are hard. Yes, we should pick and choose, and it should be difficult to do every one. But even when we pick and choose, events are still a lot of work and have rewards that are not worth it.

If there could be some kind of event calendar so we can be better prepared?
Nov 12, 2019, 14:5811/12/19
10/18/19
RAIDGAMER said:

Events are hard. Yes, we should pick and choose, and it should be difficult to do every one. But even when we pick and choose, events are still a lot of work and have rewards that are not worth it.

If there could be some kind of event calendar so we can be better prepared?
No games are like that.Events should be doable and rewarding,like in every other game.But judging by the last patch,that was 2 months ago,we have bigger problems than that now.Even dying games have more updates,and our last patches were nothing special either.
Nov 12, 2019, 15:2011/12/19
Nov 12, 2019, 15:25(edited)
09/11/19

I have been wondering what comes after the challenges and having the map completed, but I guess I found the answer here: crapy events

When I started there was a nice event where I ended up third, with not too bad rewards (though they could be better) and that is only one or two months ago. But the last events didn't give anything solid, so I lost my interest in them as I see more people did. And yes, they are too hard for me now, all of them

I don't mind to invest time, but it needs to pay off