All Categories

Drop chances Doubled during event ? ONE BIG LIE!!!

Search
Aug 25, 2019, 18:2808/25/19
06/09/19

Ok, i have just opened all of my saved ancient shards, which is 18. The chance of getting epic champion from them, should be now about 30%. And what did i get ??? Onle ONE freaking usless epic champion (Taurus, lol). WHat the hell ?? I should have received at least 5-6 epic champs !!! Also i am lvl 52 player without single legendary champion, even i opened all my sacred shards also during double chances events (Already opened like 10 of them ) !!!! Where is the freaking guaranted legendary champ after opening certain amount of shards ?!!! I demand refund of my shards....

PS : I am giving this game one last chance, i wait for event when there will be double chance for Void crystals. If i fail then with my 10 void shard i will quit this unfair stupid game
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 25, 2019, 20:5608/25/19
Aug 25, 2019, 20:57(edited)
08/14/19
Got 4 epics from 4 ancient and 1 void shards. Pretty satisfied. 
Aug 25, 2019, 21:2708/25/19
07/04/19

piotrlotr said:

Ok, i have just opened all of my saved ancient shards, which is 18. The chance of getting epic champion from them, should be now about 30%.

What 30 %  .  if you check inside the game it is 16 % - originally 8 % -

and i think by lv 52  you are totally familiar with those kind of chances and outputs . 

Aug 26, 2019, 08:2608/26/19
04/20/19
piotrlotr said:

Ok, i have just opened all of my saved ancient shards, which is 18. The chance of getting epic champion from them, should be now about 30%. And what did i get ??? Onle ONE freaking usless epic champion (Taurus, lol). WHat the hell ?? I should have received at least 5-6 epic champs !!! Also i am lvl 52 player without single legendary champion, even i opened all my sacred shards also during double chances events (Already opened like 10 of them ) !!!! Where is the freaking guaranted legendary champ after opening certain amount of shards ?!!! I demand refund of my shards....

PS : I am giving this game one last chance, i wait for event when there will be double chance for Void crystals. If i fail then with my 10 void shard i will quit this unfair stupid game
It says double chance, no guaranteed chance... there's still RNG involved. 
Aug 27, 2019, 02:1908/27/19
06/20/19
That's the way odds and chances work.  I pulled 2 Legendary and 26 Epics with 2 Sacred and about 55 Ancient shards.  Maybe I got yours :)
Aug 27, 2019, 20:1008/27/19
02/25/19
Maybe you're right, but s.o. or the topic starter will call it unfair. That's what RNG is. You gave the best example.
Aug 30, 2019, 16:3808/30/19
06/09/19
Ok but i thought there is some guaranted drop after opening certain amount of shard, at least they said smth like that in one of the updates. That was the best idea they ever came on and its not working ?  And no, u are wrong, normally its 16%, during event its 32% !!
Aug 30, 2019, 18:3208/30/19
02/22/19

piotrlotr said:

Ok but i thought there is some guaranted drop after opening certain amount of shard, at least they said smth like that in one of the updates. That was the best idea they ever came on and its not working ?  And no, u are wrong, normally its 16%, during event its 32% !!

Nope, Standard chances on an ancient are the following:

91,5% rare

8% epic

0,5% legendary

Once the event is active the rates shown within the info screen are the boosted rates at

83% rare

16% epic

1% legendary

I guess you didn't look at the screen outside of the summon boost event, otherwise you would have known ;)
Aug 30, 2019, 19:3308/30/19
06/20/19
piotrlotr said:

Dude, you are not paying attention or something!  There is no "garantee" when it comes to chances and the normal drop rate is 8%, the doubled is 16%..
Sep 1, 2019, 06:3809/01/19
02/25/19
It could be 8%, it is RNG. ^^
Sep 20, 2019, 05:0009/20/19
06/25/19
I think I might feel similar to you a lot of times with games. It sometimes feels so rigged, although this game feels less rigged than some. I am no genius at communicating, but over the years I have had really good responses from company representatives for various games. What works best is to be as sincerely positive as possible, so they don’t just immediately throw away my questions, which is what most do, because, trust me, I can be super viscous, which I try to avoid. I don’t mean lie or flatter them, but say some good stuff that is true  and then write your valid complaint. Just an idea. Sorry you have to deal with crap in games. I wish people would not put money over people in gaming...wishful thinking, but have a good day. Peace.
Sep 20, 2019, 05:0809/20/19
06/25/19

They do that on some games to be sure people don’t get nothing. But, this game does not and most do not. Each shard has an equally low chance of giving a legendary. The chances reset after each opening. I play Dungeon Defenders 2 and they have a thing where once you roll 200 times, you are guaranteed a good result, if nothing was obtained them. 

Can I ask you, have you ever seen a Raid double legendary hero chance for Ancient Shards, also? My wife and I are saving our Ancient and Void shards, but I want to open the Ancient Shards unless there will eventually be a double legendary hero drop from Ancient Shards also. Thanks.
Sep 20, 2019, 05:4909/20/19
06/20/19
josephpacetexas said:

They do that on some games to be sure people don’t get nothing. But, this game does not and most do not. Each shard has an equally low chance of giving a legendary. The chances reset after each opening. I play Dungeon Defenders 2 and they have a thing where once you roll 200 times, you are guaranteed a good result, if nothing was obtained them. 

Can I ask you, have you ever seen a Raid double legendary hero chance for Ancient Shards, also? My wife and I are saving our Ancient and Void shards, but I want to open the Ancient Shards unless there will eventually be a double legendary hero drop from Ancient Shards also. Thanks.
I haven't been playing that long, but yes I have seen double chances for legendary and epic on ancient shards.
Sep 20, 2019, 06:5209/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 06:52(edited)
02/22/19
josephpacetexas said:

Yep, they have individual boost events for ancient, void & sacred shards.
Sep 21, 2019, 12:3209/21/19
03/27/19

piotrlotr said:

i'm lv 60 and i got my only legendary hero septimus from ancient shard

10 ancient i got 4 void heroes 

9 legendary shards from quests, i got nothing but epic life is sad sometimes